Sonic Electronix

What's The Craziest Reaction You've Had Because Of Your Bass?

lol, all these stories were great, i just took like 20min to read all of them. Good shit guys, i wanna more though, so keep em coming.

My most memorable story was when i went to subway to get food on a sunday right after i lifted. Its like 5pm and they close at like 6, b/c its a sunday. The subway was located in one of those like mini strip mall, where theres like 5-8 stores in a big open parking lot. So anyway i come in with my shit blasting. My back windows up, and my front like 2/3's up. Because all the stores were closed except for the subway, there was like only 20 cars in the parking lot close to each store (im assuming they all belong to the people inside closing up). Upon those car, there were two kid like my age (19)... when i pulled up and parked they walk up to me smiling. They were like what do you have in there? i was about to answer, and the other guy cut me off and was like "that shit is so fucking loud" we heard you for like 40seconds before you got here. I was like standin there smiling. i was really? they were like yes, at first we heard it and were like that pretty loud, so they go out of there car to see if it was someone at the intersection like 1/4 mile away. when the light turn green, and they still heard it, but it was louder they were like wtf?? was was just sitting there laughin, like this is the most detailed story i heard ever. so long story short, they wer like that shit is LOUD, and i smiled and snikered b/c i was like low 140 but tuned to like 29-30 and i know some of you guys got me beat so bad, that, im really not that loud in respect to ya'll. but after i snikered they were like nah, man you might be the loudest weve heard in a while. and in the area where the subway was everybody and their mom has a system, so that was nice.

also it turns out that they were two friends wait for on of there sisters to get out of work. And they happen to be there alil early(10 min about) and they happen to run into me. it really made my day.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

i dont have my blazer finished yet =[,, but there is this black guy with some fat rims ( at least 22) that rolls down my street everyday bumpin, an in my hood u have to be on ur toes about theives so i was taking my shit out every night ( 2 cvr 15s) an one day i was taking them out there to leave an that guy with the rims locks his breaks up an chunked the duce out the roof an honks them starts beatin lol he had never said anything or waved or nothng before lol so i fiqured he was talkin about the big ass speaker box i was carrying lmao

but this is my personal favorite reaction, keep ur eyes on the black dudes facial expresions, 1st its excitment, then dissapointment, THEN FREAKS THE HELL OUT STARTD GETTIN CRUNK LOL

MY PERSONAL FAV

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

i dont have my blazer finished yet =[,, but there is this black guy with some fat rims ( at least 22) that rolls down my street everyday bumpin, an in my hood u have to be on ur toes about theives so i was taking my shit out every night ( 2 cvr 15s) an one day i was taking them out there to leave an that guy with the rims locks his breaks up an chunked the duce out the roof an honks them starts beatin lol he had never said anything or waved or nothng before lol so i fiqured he was talkin about the big ass speaker box i was carrying lmao

but this is my personal favorite reaction, keep ur eyes on the black dudes facial expresions, 1st its excitment, then dissapointment, THEN FREAKS THE HELL OUT STARTD GETTIN CRUNK LOL

MY PERSONAL FAV

hahhahahhahhhahha

thats the best reaction ive seen so far

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

the other day i was driving to the beach in santa cruz with my girlfriend. i saw some 4runner with 2 boxes ziptied to the headliner and started laughing. i wanted to blast them but she said "they arnt trying to show it off" so i just said "ya... your right". i turned my stereo all the way down and roll down the windows and what a joy... they are trying to show off lol. she just looked at me, sighed, and said "alright" lol. i quickly put in another cd, followed them to the boardwalk till i could get next to them. i blasted next to them for a sec before traffic moved. after that they were driving really slow so they wouldnt be next to me. stopped like 2 car lengths back to avoid me, so i just started bumpin again as we drove off. she thought it was pretty funny. that was her 1st time hearing me at full tilt.

im going to put a camera in my car so i can record demos and other show off moments.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 2 years later...

sadly this isn't my vehicle but this is my favorite video of bass reactions, setup looks damn nasty too.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

my first comp is one i will never forget. the shop that was doing it hadnt got all of the paper work in to the city so that they could get their permission to do it and they went ahead and did the first comp of the summer anyways. the police were showing up about every 15-20 min saying there were complaints. then code complaince set up a meter accross the road and were getting 140-150db on there meter well above what is allowed. they came over and kept telling us to keep it down. well we just kept getting louder instead and they came back 1 last time about 5 mins to the end of the metering and said if they dont close down the comp everyone in the lot was gonna receive tickets for niose complaince and the shop was gonna get a $5000 fee for it. everyone had there stuff turned down almost instantly. every show they have done scince there has been code complaince set up across the street with an officer right there with them.

Second best time was at an express dmv, took my brother inlaw there to get tags and registration done. was parked about 6-7 parking spots away from it and my brother inlaw cameback out and told me that if i dont turn it down they will not serve him. it was around xmas last year and a brand new glass snowflake they had just put up in there window fell down.

ive also messed with a cop once, he pulled up next to me honked and pionted down i looked down. he pionted at his hvac/stereo area pionted down agian so i turned it up. he pionted donw a few more times and i turned it up everytime. he hit his lights and siren i shut it off then he left. yeah i know, could have gotten ugly for me but it was great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived