Sundown Audio

Sundown 3000d Or Rockford 3000

machado287

just randomly where did you post this in you could of posted it in the rf section or the general section but you didnt you posted it in the sundown so that mean you willing want the sundown with out even really know what you want but idk im just speaking stupid but sundown

Haha he has a point...you made the unconscious decision that you really want the Sundown.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Sundown all the way :D :D

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

Haha he has a point...you made the unconscious decision that you really want the Sundown.

always using what i say mike come on but sundown warranty,better efficiency,looks cooler,and you unconscious but this post in the sundown section no rf or anywhere else
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

if both had same warranty and everyhting id run the RF but since thats not the case id run the sundown.

this....

so... correct answer = SUNDOWN

i legitimately love mine, so i would be biased, but from a commonsense point of view.... do the math...

i usually dont do this but, it seems like your really caught up

l SUNDOWN l Rockford

l_____________________________________

Initial $ * (This is based on what your telling about the Prices)

Warranty *

Cust, Serv *

output pow dif * (The difference shouldn't be that much, if you set your gains w/

_____________________________________________________ an O-scope. Also b/c of the sundowns efficiency, if you don't have the proper battery back-up, you probably have better chances of seeing higher power from the sundown, if using the same electrical that is "sub-par" to what is need to run the amps very efficiently... ex= 2x PM 3100's, to have minimal voltage drops)

All in all, id go sundown...

not to mention, lets say you do get that RF, and something happens... that price of the "INITIAL" RF just shot up, more then the SUNDOWN. make a SMART choice of get an amp w/ a warranty. Also, only, you know best how your friend keep his stuff. So you'll know how much of a beatin, the RF has taken, or if he was really careful with it, and treated it like his baby. However, theres a 3rd party, which is dbr, and if their willing to give you a warranty, you KNOW that their confident that what the sell you is gonna last. I don't know your money situation, but im a college student, who loves my money, and it made all too much sense to buy a SUNDOWN.

hope this help :D

even if you decide to go w/ the RF, im sure you gonna be getting a good amp. :P

as a matter a fact, if i was you, id use some of these reasons to see if you can get a better price on the RF... ;)

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived