Sundown Audio

Sundown 3000d Or Rockford 3000

machado287

in the sundown section even..... damn that's a party foul

-1 for joo

this.

lol, you really couldn't go wrong w/ either amp. I wish ya the best of luck with the RF. keep us posted with pics, just not in this section ;)

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

And the main point noone has mentioned, is that the lowest the RF amps can drop i beleive is .7ohms and higher, usually 1ohm stable at the most, i ran my sudown 3000 over a year and half at .5 ohms daily and never had one problem out of it, and theres no way the RF 3000 compares to the Sundown 3000 in power if you drop the 3000 to .5ohms daily vs the 1 ohm stability of the rockford

yea but wit impedance rise wats ur amp actually seein? i have my sub wired at .5ohm to my rf t4kw and its runnin fine but wit rise its around 4ohm.. big factor right there..

but comin from owning a sundown 3k and a RF t4kw there both great amps.. and pretty much run at eachothers throats but i jus like the overall sound from the RF amp better than the sundown amp.. thats my opinion tho

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

hmm looks brand new....congrats on the purchase, hope it works well for ya man

me two i herd it last night with 5 elevation audio 12 inch and that thing is crazy loud http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

damn that's an awesome price for the amp. I would have probably gladly taken either at that price. the fosgate is slightly bigger power wise, and has a much bigger footprint, its also much more power hungry. I believe it takes 6amps to turn on and idle. 6a doesn't sound like alot but if you think about it thats ~85watts.

Sundown is cleaner, on the analyzer at least and also more efficient.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived