Updated Rollin 50's Page

I agree I got a 150 but didnt count since I lost. But oh well. Maybe next time.

Doug is just too damn nice, he gave you a credit in advance . . . . . lol

But I know, eventually you will get 150 db's as a winning score in your class.

Question is . . . . ? ? ? will it be on the next show ? I think it will . . . . good luck bro !

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Preston Rhea (Mr.P) did 150.9 bass race and 152.2 peak at Autorama taking 1st place

and has a sticker ;)

makes the list right?

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

thats hella stupid you dont get the sticker if you lose in the 50's class, a 50 is a 50 even if you lose, your not gonna do the 50's class unless you can at least qualify with a 150

That's because you come from the generation of everyone getting an "at bat" in t-ball and a trophy even though you were in last place.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

special......."ed"

lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz