2 18" Dc Xls 2 Us Amps Md3s & More...

After awhile of saving an deliborating(sp?) I'll be starting the build Ive wanted for a long time. Subs an amps will consist of 2 18" DC Audio LVL4 Xls d.7s an 2 US Amps MD3Ds. Box will be 12 cubes @32hz with 186 sq.in of port. Will have 2 Deka 9a31's in the back. 2 runs os KNU Fleks to the back. All stinger fuse holders. Shooting for a loud daily groundpounder that gets low. Will be my first big susytem of this magnitude, so hoping all goes well. After sub stage is done ill move onto the mids an highs. Still havent fully deicided yet but leaning towards 2 6.5s an 2 tweets per door. An All is going in a 2000 explorer. Before i post pics Big ups to Ray for a sick ass deal on the amps, Rusty for a the sub of choice and being one hell of a guy, an especially props to James for answering A LOT of questions an designing the box. Well enough said an onto the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2000 Ford Explorer

2 USAmps MD3Ds

2 18" DC AUdio LVL 4XLs

2 Deka 9A31s

KNU Fleks 1/0 wire

headerjpg-resize.jpg

looks like it'll be a sick build. where did you get the lift kit for your truck? doesn't it have IFS?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

MMMMMMMM! Crown Royal!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Archived