Spl Contest=fat Asses

MADVIBES

Eh 6'4" 270lbs.....not obese or really fat...but def not skinny.

Now i dont feel as bad.

Less money on car audio buy your selves some food. Im pretty sure thats called anorexia.

No shit, lol.

I read an article once on how bass can hurt you, collapsed lungs and all. Those most at risk were tall skinny male smokers. So not being thin is my advantage i guess. I read it and was like, fuck, im tall, a guy, and a smoker, thank god im not thin.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

damn you guys are all freakin tall...im 5'9" 180....built wide....but interestingly enough, if we do our own systems and installs, you think we'd be more in shape? maybe just flexible hookin up alarms... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Ya, i picked up a bit of flexibility installing my alarm.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Some people just have it in them to be big, some people have to go above and beyond to get big. For example I have to work really hard to get under 200, others might never reach that in there lives.

Drew

If you try hard enough you can. My goal right now is 180. with the help of 6 solid meals.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

i is teh fluffy

but 6'4"-6'5"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i is teh fluffy

but 6'4"-6'5"

Hes not fat hes fluffy, lmao

If you try hard enough you can. My goal right now is 180. with the help of 6 solid meals.

^^ are they wattery meals out of needles?

If you doing it all natty then more power to you. I've never touch a needle in my life and you'd be suprised how many people think I'm on roids. At my smallest I was 200lbs @ 10% bodyfat, and thats since middle school. In eighth grade I could bench press 215 and squat close to 400. Like I said, to a certain point genetics come into play and you'll eventually platue.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Archived