I Am So F*cked Right Now

Maryland inspections are RUTHLESS :censored:

workin at an inspection station FTMFW. dudes wrote me the certificate before even gettin in the car. anyway id say clean your struts and take it to another inspection station that isnt soo picky if you know what im sayin, and check the ball joints to see if they even have play in them.(to check your ball joint you jack up the car and grab the top and bottom of the tire and push it back and forth, if you can feel any play at all then the ball joint is bad.)

I HATE USED CAR SALESMEN! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif this is what you should do... everytime you get a chance, go over to the lot that "ripped you off" and politely let every potential customer of thiers know what they did to you even show them the paperwork you got at your inspection. keep a level head or people will just laugh you off. after they kick you off the lot take your show on the road... what i mean by that is go out to thier driveway and everyone that goes in gets to hear your bad news. even if you are backed up by that ^^^ lemon law clause i would still do it in spite :spiteful:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

should upper deck there toilet

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted Image

there ya go

Oh yeah and go an get yourself a CarFax on that car to take and shove up their :shok:

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

here in sc they don t check anything at all. but even if the shops dont have your part they can order it. then just knock it on out with a few friends. not too bad just bolt on bolt off. save you lots of money too.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

yeah i was watching court tv.. if he has proof that the salesmen said that car would pass and it didnt, he (sale men ) is liabiable to either get it to pass or return the money...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

do you actually need new lower ball joints? jack the car up and wiggle the wheel side to side and up and down, if theres excessive play, then yeah you need new ones. also visually inspect the ball joint. see cracks in the rubber boot? alot of grease from a shitty previous LOF. that can cause it also. and im not familiar with the car, but i dont believe you have to replace the whole lower control arm for the lower ball joint...

struts, do a bounce test, bounce it a few times and let it go, it should move like 2-3 more times before it stops.

its always good to be able to check your own shit. cuz being in the business, ill admit it, ALOT of places will just fuck you over with prices, lower control arms shouldnt be that much.

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

OK so i talked to my uncle in Florida who is a lawyer...he said to get the name of the person who inspected it, becuase quite frankly the wipers and tires failed MD insection and its also on the checklist on VA inspectiopn. Se Im basically going to try and get their Inspection license taken away....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived