Celica Build Big Sub Little Car

Man, that positive bus-bar is like 5mm away from an enormous fire in your trunk. I hope that battery rack is really really secure.

EDIT: Never mind, that's the ground. Red wire confused me before I checked the terminals :P

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Man, that positive bus-bar is like 5mm away from an enormous fire in your trunk. I hope that battery rack is really really secure.

EDIT: Never mind, that's the ground. Red wire confused me before I checked the terminals :P

Yeah, I feel sorry for anyone who might attempt to work on my car after I'm done with it. None of my wires are color organized. As long as I now where they go, thats all that matters. Haha. Yeah, never checked clearance of bus bars until after I welded it in, so I got lucky on that.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 1 month later...

I finally have an update. I have been music free for TWO MONTHS! Its horrible. I've ran into so many problems, but think I've got them all solved. I've been wakeboarding everyday, along with work. Not much time but I finally had a rainy day with no work so here's a lttle update.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got all the pieces cut.

Posted Image

Sub riding shotty! Both the local audio shops said they couldn't put an 18" in my car. Idiots. I think my next attempt might be two 18's.

Posted Image

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

y not do 2 right now

There's no way I'll ever find another sub to match this one. And techinically, I paid $25 for this sub so I think I'll just use it rather than fork up an arm and a leg for two matching 18's. I'm due for a new car anyways so I'll do 2 18s (or more) in that.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

There's no way I'll ever find another sub to match this one. And techinically, I paid $25 for this sub so I think I'll just use it rather than fork up an arm and a leg for two matching 18's. I'm due for a new car anyways so I'll do 2 18s (or more) in that.

I'll give you $26 dollars for that sub right now. Just kidding. That is an awesome speaker and the build is really nice.

Quick question: What is the reason for the ramp-shaped section on the port? Is that to lower the pressure at the opening of the port or is it more for design purposes?

Archived