Just Graduated From My Emt-intermediate Class Tonight!

Hey ya'll. I just wanted to share my happiness that I went through tonight. I took an accelerated 6 month course to become an EMT-I, and didnt have the patience to take the 13 month class, so I took the 6 month class. Well, I graduated tonight, passed all my finals, and clinical rides, etc.... I was also surprised with a "BEST ACHIEVED" award, and damn!!!!! I feel good. Know to only land a JOB with this degree. I hope it wont be that hard, as I decided to go into the medical field, as MEDICAL is always needed! Just wanted to tell you all, now I must go find some damn food...... Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

congrats!! :clapping: my wifes cousin is going through a emt class of some sort he is done soon.he had to do a ride along with a local fire dept. they said he did a great job and has a guaranteed job after school.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

nice to see a fellow EMT here. In FL we dont have the I cert your Either a B or a P

You know, I came up to GA to take this course, as it is only $2200, then once I passed, my plan was to come back to West Palm Beach, and score a job there (I love WPB, been there for 20 years) BUT, going thru this class, I learned about a process called Resiprocity, and im sure you now what that means, and I found out that FL DOES NOT HONOR IT, AND I WOULD HAVE TO BECOME RE-CERTIFIED AS PER COUNTY TO WORK BACK IN FL. I'm just going to stay here in the ATL area, and once I start my career, I'll buy a house up here ($200,000) buys a damn mansion up here, as $200,000 gets you a 2BR apt in WPB, so maybe it is better for me anyways. Thanks everyone for the warm replies. Now once I land a job, I can finally finish up what the bottom part of my sig reads!!!!

congrats man, good for you :D

You know, I came up to GA to take this course, as it is only $2200, then once I passed, my plan was to come back to West Palm Beach, and score a job there (I love WPB, been there for 20 years) BUT, going thru this class, I learned about a process called Resiprocity, and im sure you now what that means, and I found out that FL DOES NOT HONOR IT, AND I WOULD HAVE TO BECOME RE-CERTIFIED AS PER COUNTY TO WORK BACK IN FL. I'm just going to stay here in the ATL area, and once I start my career, I'll buy a house up here ($200,000) buys a damn mansion up here, as $200,000 gets you a 2BR apt in WPB, so maybe it is better for me anyways. Thanks everyone for the warm replies. Now once I land a job, I can finally finish up what the bottom part of my sig reads!!!!

yup it sucks. to work here you have to get certified here bottom line..come down here and get your EMT-P you will be valuable in hospitals as well as pre hospital. it opens you up to alot of opporitunities

yup it sucks. to work here you have to get certified here bottom line..come down here and get your EMT-P you will be valuable in hospitals as well as pre hospital. it opens you up to alot of opporitunities

EMT-I was to just get my feet in the door with working in the pre-hospital setting. I have a dear family friend that will be starting his own person ambulance company, and will be wanting me to work for him, as this was the plan in the begining, and is why I did the EMT path to start with. The "company" will pay for my EMT-P $2800 class, and as far as clinicals go, He is the ER surgical doc at our LVLII trama center, So I can work with him side by side, and get credited hrs for all of it. I think I though most of this thru before hand. The only down side to all of this is this: I want to get my "REAL" experience working for a none family member/friend type service, so if I make mistakes, I can learn there, and once I feel very confident, move over with our new comapny. Makes sense right? And when I say "make mistakes" dont think im talking about not knowing what im doing, but more or less getting my roots, and nervousness over with, so I can dive straight into a solid career.