Im a fat ass but last year when I was in gym I started out over 10mins but before the end of the semester I was down to 8:30 mins and I know if I stayed in the class I could have gotten it down to 8 or even high 7's. Not bad for a 235lb guy IMO

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

last time i ran a mile in school it was high 7s......have u ever heard of a runners high??? i have kinda got it once when i ran from one buddys house to mine...it feels like you cant feel the pain anymore and u just can run and run.....ya know when after the first 5 min go by of pure runing and ur side hurst like hell....then outa no were it just goes away and u feel all good for a while....only had that feeling for bout a couple mins..but it was a good feeling... Anyone else had this feeling?

last time i ran a mile in school it was high 7s......have u ever heard of a runners high??? i have kinda got it once when i ran from one buddys house to mine...it feels like you cant feel the pain anymore and u just can run and run.....ya know when after the first 5 min go by of pure runing and ur side hurst like hell....then outa no were it just goes away and u feel all good for a while....only had that feeling for bout a couple mins..but it was a good feeling... Anyone else had this feeling?

not exactly i just kinda got used to the runnig. it doesnt really bother me anymore.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

17 minutes

:o i walk the pointless fucker aswell! :D

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

DAMN man not bad at all. im 30 now and last time i ran i remember it was around 6.43 or something but usually did 7 something so for me gettin under 7 was cool, but only time ever lol. i think my kids would out run me these days though

Im a pretty big dude, when i was in gym class and we ran the mile i was able to keep it uner 9 minutes, somwhere in the 8's is what i remember, the very first time it took me like shit about 11 minutes! =]

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Wow I ran 5:17 in 9th grade which was well over 20 years ago. I ran 2.25 miles in 12:00 and I smoked and drank almost everyday. My son runs cross country he runs a 5:38 and he has buddies that run 4:38 < regularly. I hate yto say it you Fuckers need to put the game controller down and go out running you will not live to be 20. lol

Wow I ran 5:17 in 9th grade which was well over 20 years ago. I ran 2.25 miles in 12:00 and I smoked and drank almost everyday. My son runs cross country he runs a 5:38 and he has buddies that run 4:38 < regularly. I hate yto say it you Fuckers need to put the game controller down and go out running you will not live to be 20. lol

WOW lol not bad at all but im startin to think people that live in dif areas have dif types of "mile" track they run. we took a bus to a weird park with alot of woods to run the trails and it was all dirt with small hills here and ther, mine at that time was the second fastest in the school, JR high lol. but still i wasnt too too far off first fastest but in high school i did like 7-8s on the reg circle track they had. i hate runnin unless need to :01nocomment8so:

I also do track, but I don't think I have ran a mile at one time since last year. (I do pole vault, high jump, and some short sprints here and there)

Last year when I had to do miles for gym I could jog off a mile in around 6.5 min, which is about the slowest I can actually "jog" and not stop.

And if anyone is interested, I vault 12 feet at the moment (form still sucks), high jump 6 feet, and can split a 12.4 or so in the 4x100, although I am not regularly doing the sprint workouts anymore so it isn't the greatest.