Ok this may seem like a dumb question but I didn't think nothing of it until the time came.

I have a Fi decal I want to put on my winsheild right infront of my mirror....

How do you guys do it? I mean I know how to do the decal but what is the process to doing it? Do you guys sit on your hood and strattle the car or something? LOL it really didn't hit me until I was about to do it... Ive seen decals on full size pickups and stuff so it has me thinking WTF?

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

stand on tire

only way i can think of, besides opening the door and standing on the rail/floor/seat and doing it upside down

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I just stood on my tire and leaned over....if i can remember right. :unsure:

^^That's what I did!^^ I'm 6" 5", but i couldn't reach over far enough to reach it on my Tahoe.

I'm tall and have long arms...... I can lean over slighty and reach well past the mid point of my window.

or id hang a rig from the ceiling and hang from it :)

LOL Hang from the ceiling!!!

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

i take the hood off and stand in the engine bay, but with newer cars u cant do that.

LAY on ur hood. u dont center ur weight that way. also, i got up and layed on the roof. (70s cars FTW)

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

yall are sissys, i just walk around on my hood like a gangsta would do. lol but then again another dent in my van would most likely be an improvement

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

creepin from behind your car and climb on the roof crawl slowly to the front so your car dosent feel u because if it dose the roof will dent so make sure your slow and your car dosnt know you your on top then just trampstamp that bitch with a sticker and jump off thats what id do

p.s remember from the backof the car if you go from the front it will see u and dent

or

better yet.

take off the windshield thats what john would do

:D:lol:

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You should be able to do it by just standing on a tire. I recommend getting a friend to stand in fron the vehicle & help you eyeball it straight and center while you apply it. Wet mounting with soapy water is also good since it allows you time to get the decal straight before it sticks.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg