Sonic Electronix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2E-fqm797c...feature=channel this is from the same people are they trying to send us a message or what?

omg i need to alter my video! lol. "how many car audio systems have killed people? ZERO." on ship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-WckfnXq8Q...feature=channel and how much do p3s cost? lmao.

THE BULLSHIT FACTOR JUST WENT TO ORANGE

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Wow, that guy in the first video is a straight up idiot. I live in orange county too and I am always bumpin in that area where the guy that was complaining lives. Haha, loganuf and I are prbly responsible for half of his log-ins everytime he hears a loud stereo. I wish I could get the address of that guy bc I would love to bump at his house.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

F#ck that!!

Like anyone else said: train horns, dogs, law enforcement vehicles, motor cycles, ricers (oh God how I hate ricers, my neighbor used to own a civic with an exhaust pipe that looks like it was built for a diesel truck, and he used to speed off at 3-4am and wake up the whole damned neighborhood. Or when a diesel drives by his loud ass alarm would go off), and any other loud noises should be banned. The whole, write down the tag for a citation is bull, they could just see you have a system and write down your tag. and what do you have? a citation for owning a system. Its a load of shit.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

i support terrorism :spiteful:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Fucking crybabies. It's always old people complaining. Of course this is in Florida, capital of old people.

You know how many times I hear stupid ass ricers drive down my block? You know how many times semi trucks wake my ass up? You know how many times a harley has damn near ruptured my eardrum?

Yet we're driving around, with noise that isn't ear shattering, and it's MUSIC! Shit people can nod their heads to. Sigh

i support terrorism :spiteful:

Count me in x4..disturbing the peace isnt a crime, its a lifestyle.. :lol:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Wonder if jesse is a member if not maybe we should try and recruit him... :good: ,,,oh and for reference...there is NO noise ordinance in emmitt township, mi (outskirts of Battle Creek) :D glad i live there...

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Archived