Jump to content

Loudest System Not On Smd!


Recommended Posts

Posted

bam margera?

I had to check what I posted that thought I copied the wrong link when you said that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

he wants youtube comments soooo bad its sad, i really feel kinda bad for em'....and at 250$ a box you can imagine hes never gonna get a box for 3 of them lolz just run that poor 12 in a prefab

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

omg i need to get off you tube...

look at the baffle when he gets close (diff guy^)

ha fucked up boxes but atleast he knows and agrees they are crappy lol. that first kid is funny too lol reminds me of my lil brother tryin to show up his big bro lol
Posted

he wants youtube comments soooo bad its sad, i really feel kinda bad for em'....and at 250$ a box you can imagine hes never gonna get a box for 3 of them lolz just run that poor 12 in a prefab

funny thing is the shop probably just put their name on a prefab

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

get on aim!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...