You Ready For Some Heat Cali....

Blahh

I work on industrial ovens, 100deg will be nice and comfortable for me

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Looks like its going into the 100's by Sat/Sun...... :8)
its about time, but it will probally be raining again next week... B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

its hot already working on my box outside..

and i work in containers once it hits about 100 outside its about 115 inside a container.

Edited by tibs

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

Atleast yall dont have the hella humidity we have in florida. Im back in arkansas and it hasnt stopped raining till today. Damn I miss the sun and heat and beach! I know yall have some shows coming up. Pics of sunburns that occur at those shows please haha

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

hell yeah time to go boatin drink some beer and get a major 3rd degree sunburn whoo

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I dont live in california, but I woke up to a blanket of snow the other morning here in oregon. I hope some of that heat moves up north to us haha

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

fall is my favorite season, nice and cool. sucks cause im a welder. really hot under that hood.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I love hot weather, I just sweat like a pig.. lol

I was pretty comfortable when we had that heat wave that lasted for almost 2 weeks 2 years ago, 110-120deg - loved it!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.