Not NO, not hell NO but fuck NO LOL ;)

i jst talked to my cousin yesterday he is over there right now he logs on to myspace every so often but dont got time to write bak ever!!! he says all he does is jack off and clean his guns and then he beats it a little more and cleans his gun to make sure he cleaned it right the 3 rd time !!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

im glad youre proud of that. :girl_devil:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

you gotta do something to pass the time, yes i am proud because it kept me sane.... cuz i was going thru alot of shit while i was over there in the home life...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

just depends what unit your with, sum are kinda having it easy and sum are in a world of shit.....what unti are u with? i get out of the usmc july 17th. but ill deploying there as a civilian under a contract job under the army....as far as afghinstan is concerned.... yes it will be rough ... remember were really just establishing fobs, bases etc over there..i mean we've been ther since 2001 and wat not... were now starting to actually "take over" or try to atleast so be prepared for the worse. good luck

dont pack too much, recommend magazines, over electronics...who knows

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

Archived