Sonic Electronix

ok well my brother has some 2 bahns and he wants me to build a box for them. i cant find any info on them(a bit older sub), but i do know that they are about 200rms..for a box i was thinking about 3.6 cubes, at 32 hz, dose that sound good for 2 bahns at 200 watts each? and what do you think a good port size would be ??ill post pics of what the plans look like in a few

=]

well thats what he got for now and he wants the best, but i wouldnt sport them either

I built a box for one of my buddies who had a1206 and an ab 800t amp and surprisingly enough it slammed pretty good and sounded pretty good too. It was in an durango and was a CRX style box (sub up port back) tuned to 33 hz. trust me i hate audiobahn more than anyone but it made him happy enough to go showing it off to everyone and their mama.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nothings wrong w/ audiobahn if that is all you can afford, but there are way way better brands out there. If I had to choose between any of the bargain and cheaper brands, I would defenitely choose their amps and subs. The cooling system on their amps is a pretty good feature to have especially on a lower brand.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

my friend whos shit got jacked he had the aluminum bahns in a sealed box...didnt hit the lows to save his life but the high bass hurt pretty good and was LOUD as hell. we always joked saying we needed to hook up our systems together and we would have th perfect system i got the lows and he got the mids and high bass.

the outer diameter was too big to fit in the cut out for my box so we never got to hear them ported.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived