Tru, but i still dont see the 600 price tag. but give it a while and the xbox will have it as a add on. just takes time

I was gonna buy a ps3 but every good game for ps3 ( at this time ) is on 360.. and 360 does have the add on for 200 bux but its not true hd dvd, due to component cables or something.. I have no doubt ps3 will be a great system but like ps2 the launch games were not to great

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Gotta agree with chevyboy. My friend has a ps3. I love it alot. I like the wireless stuff and the big hard drive. One set back it is extremely big.

you obviously have no idea what your talking about, the 360 is wireless and it has a pretty decent size harddrive, the hdd maynot be as big as sony's but for gamming how many gigs do you need?

you obviously have no idea what your talking about, the 360 is wireless and it has a pretty decent size harddrive, the hdd maynot be as big as sony's but for gamming how many gigs do you need?

not many..sony is just impressing people with the size..when most computer knowledgeable people would realize you dont need 60 gigs for damn games n shit.....sony sucks :angry:<_<

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

360 is now a thing of the past, the graphics are know where close and if you think the 360 is better than you need to quit playing on a 13" BW TV and the online you dont need a credit card because it is free so there is know debate on do I want to buy a 18 RE or do I want to play NBA live.

And the titles are coming so 360 watch out.

well the titles Arent out yet, and if you think all these new games are coming out for the ps3 only your living in a dream world.

you dont need a CC to get xbox live, yea it costs 60 bux a yr, if you cant afford that maybee you shouldnt have either console.

lol your comparing the cost of RE 18 to the cost of xbox live, your not ontop of your game are ya.

Xbox Live blows away Sony's online experience, BLOWS it AWAY, I used to be the biggest Sony fan boy, I was a Online beta tester for them for 3yrs, I am also a member of the Playstation Game Advisory Panel.

I have thousands of hours on Sony's free online servers, So I can say with good knowledge it doesnt compare to xbox live, if you think it does, well then you have no idea what your talking about IMO.

I think the PS3 is a damn nice system, but when you take the whole package into the equasion(sp) it doesnt compare IMO and Im not the only person that feels that way.

I played the 360 on 50" plasma @ meades and its like playing in a movie or something, I played the PS3 on 32" lcd it I will admit it looks abit better but not that much

I am just tired of Sony, they have no problem lieing to the consumer for profit. if you think im Bsing, just think back to that $100 paper wieght that they called a HDD for the PS2.

the hdd maynot be as big as sony's but for gamming how many gigs do you need?

Alot more than 13 if you want to download alot of demo's and shit off of xbox live, I still like the xbox though.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

heres my opinion, which can be backed by fact if you research for 5 seconds.

1. x360 and p$3's graphics to the casual user are almost identical. Sure some games will look better on one machine than the other, but would you pay $200 extra for a difference you will most likelly not notice

2. x360 has a BRILLIANT lineup. ps3 has yet to show me something that makes me want to fork out any cash

3. x360 live

4. sure your getting blu ray with your ps3, but by the time that dvd is outdated, you will be paying the same price for a blu ray drive than dvd players cost today. If you buy a x360 and a blu ray when it becomes a must, youll have a kickass console, hd-dvd and bluray

5. what the hell were sony thinking when they designed the remotes. No rumble and no replaceble batteries. Im not buying a new controller everytime the battery needs replacing

So in essence, your paying $200 extra for a console that is sub par compared to the x360. no thanx

then im rambo bitch

I was gonna buy a ps3 but every good game for ps3 ( at this time ) is on 360.. and 360 does have the add on for 200 bux but its not true hd dvd, due to component cables or something.. I have no doubt ps3 will be a great system but like ps2 the launch games were not to great

i have to disagree on that.....for me at least.

The HDDVD is the tightest video ive ever seen. Even better then my HD Cable programing. What you said could be part true if somoene is using componant cables but Xbox makes a VGA cable ;) I run VGA on a plasma and i dare you to come by and say its not "true hd" LOL

ask dave he saw it.....

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

^^^^^^ matta fact, i totally agree! went over to the man's house last night... we were smashing some motor sport fury and that shit is hella fun!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=