Sundown Audio

Best Amp For My New Kicker Solo X

The XXX6500 does about 3500w @ 12v if you're lucky. And that's only at 1 ohm.

He has 2 D2's everyone ;/ So he can wire to 2 ohms or 0.5 ohm.

Either get a big-ass amp and run it at 0.5 ohms or get 2 smaller strappable amps and run them strapped into 2 ohms. SAZ-1500D or 2000D comes to mind.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Definately dont get puny 1000watt amps. Get a couple 2000 rms amps at least or 1 4000 rms amp.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

your best bet is 2 2500 watt amps be carfull with those subs though if you read kickers fine print the daily rms is half of what they print

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

your best bet is 2 2500 watt amps be carfull with those subs though if you read kickers fine print the daily rms is half of what they print

Damn! Ive got the kicker CVX15 on 1000w rms kicker zx1000.1 ... for daily use should i only be giving that sub 500w rms??

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D

Damn! Ive got the kicker CVX15 on 1000w rms kicker zx1000.1 ... for daily use should i only be giving that sub 500w rms??

nope, only for the solo x...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Just go and buy 2 of the zx.2500's and call it a day

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Just go and buy 2 of the zx.2500's and call it a day

wouldn't work he would need 2 amps that do 2500 at 1 ohm or 1 amp that does 5000 at 2 ohms

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

Save some bread and get either 2 Crunch GP3000.1D Pros or 2 AudioPipe AP30001Ds for about $800. If you don't care about blowing money, I would definitely look at the Sundown amp, though.

AP30001D is only 2 ohm stable into a mono load...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!