someone try to break in my truck this morning!! good thing my cheapo alarm scared them!!! but i want a better alarm now!! wat is the best way to go!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

i have 3 autopage units, 2 of them are always giving me false alarms that the door was opened. All connections are soldered its just a bad brain.

DEI/ viper sounds good

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Viper hands down. I've installed autopage, compustar, crime stopper, directed products, sadly bulldog, and prestige.... out of all of them Viper is the best quality with compustar in a close second..

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Viper hands down. I've installed autopage, compustar, crime stopper, directed products, sadly bulldog, and prestige.... out of all of them Viper is the best quality with compustar in a close second..

alright i think i saw someone here selling some cheap viper alarms once on a thread im gonna look for it to see if i he still has some

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

I've heard good word of Code Alarms. I was looking at one of their top models and it is bad-to-the-ass. Alot of neat programming features.

I own a viper, a directed product, and they are good, and very simple to work on/with. Installing accessories is a piece of cake. Great for the money.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I've heard good word of Code Alarms. I was looking at one of their top models and it is bad-to-the-ass. Alot of neat programming features.

I own a viper, a directed product, and they are good, and very simple to work on/with. Installing accessories is a piece of cake. Great for the money.

really ill look it up right now!! all i know is i need something fast for right now im taking my dads old beat up truck to my apartments but i have to wake up everymorning way earlier to take it bak to him so he can go to work

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

• 5 weeks later...

That looks great. Honestly I would prefer function and reliability over looks. Remotes like that have had issues in the past like battery reserve. I have the Clifford 50.7x that comes with the 2-way LCD pager. There is a new color LCD pager coming, or out now, that is a bit bigger but looks good. My biggest issue is price. If it breaks be prepared to pay $180-$300++!!! The color pagers are a bit on the large side too. BIG difference between the new thin pagers w/out LCDs.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

WELL I LIKE THE AUTOPAGE OVER DEI PRODUCTS, THEY ARE EASY TO INSTALL, AND I JUST THINK THEY ARE WAY BETTER, I'VE INSTALLED A LOT OF BOTH BUT I RECOMMEND AUTOPAGE TO ANYONE .

Easy install means cheap alarm imo. A quality alarm (no matter brandname) is generally going to be a pain to install just because of all its features. More features = more wires to connect = better theft deteraint(sp)

I cant agree more, we use to do compustars and crimestoppers at the shop (along time ago b4 I worked there) had a compustar on my old car, it was alright. I can honestly say it didnt compair to my viper one bit!

Alot of said alarms can be had dirt cheap thru distrubitor magazines which I take into concerderation that they are cheap, and once you start reading specs you just go and say screw this and turn the page.

That looks great. Honestly I would prefer function and reliability over looks. Remotes like that have had issues in the past like battery reserve. I have the Clifford 50.7x that comes with the 2-way LCD pager. There is a new color LCD pager coming, or out now, that is a bit bigger but looks good. My biggest issue is price. If it breaks be prepared to pay $180-$300++!!! The color pagers are a bit on the large side too. BIG difference between the new thin pagers w/out LCDs.

Im currently rolling a 50.7X from clifford (Responder lc3, i think it is). Great unit, 7 color backlit for the lcd, mini usb charging port. You can easily change alarm settings via remote. Great unit.

If you break a lcd remote they do get a tad expensive to replace, but you still got a spare non lcd remote that also comes with it, but anytime you go into lcd or colored lcd remote the replacement bill gets expensive.

Archived