Image Dynamics Hlcd

mxer111

i would have never added 10s in my jetta doors

If man "IF" you were to install 10's in whatever kinda doors or in the side panels beside the backseats(doesn't really matter) Would it fill the gap.

Not trying to be a smartass just trying to get a "square business answer"... :D

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

no idea on the answer to your question, id never sacrifice the niceness of the interior to try somethign that big in any of my vehicles, maybe in some extreme build it may help but it being a 10 shouldnt make it play any freqs that a good 6.5 should ply in the area i was lacking

no idea on the answer to your question, id never sacrifice the niceness of the interior to try somethign that big in any of my vehicles, maybe in some extreme build it may help but it being a 10 shouldnt make it play any freqs that a good 6.5 should ply in the area i was lacking

True true,,,,, Well i'll just play with them when they get here and figure it out. I'll post up how it all panned out in the end.... Thanks for all the help bro!!! :D

what about sealed back mids? kinda like selinems n what knot, might help in midrange but not midbass, and is the 35w at a certian freq ran active? and about 30band eq's, its amzeing how 30bands can go threw 2 rcas n still sound good, it amazes me how car audio works in junction with other parts, but was u gunna mount the tweets under dash? i think i seen a car with em in the doors at the bottom if i remeber corectly, n why not run ribbon tweets? megalo had a vid in his photobucket of him playin around with some and they sounded awesome

im gettin more n more twards a low end sq system now a days, i just enjoy good clean sound

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i have the horn bodies and am going to use a 100+wrms 8ohm prosound comp. driver stuffed in them, i woulod like some horns that accept larger drivers but havent found any yet.

Let me know how that sounds for ya :D

I have been working with a set of CD1 Pro's minibodies for about a month now.

It has taken a bit to tune and adjust to get them right. They start to fall off about 1500. I have no midbass in the truck yet, but the plans are for a 6" and 8" in the doors. Then add a 1" tweet to help bring the stage back up a bit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

what kind of 18s you gonna get

DC lvl 5's Rusty has been a hell of a guy in answering any questions about Box size, Tuning Among other things. I just couldn't imagine buying from anybody but him. Helluva awesome dude.

Archived