Stupid People That Shouldn't Be Allowed To Drive

happends all the time here in columbus ohio. I do just what you did... blast some low banger music and let it shake her car apart!

but in all realness.. if some one was to hit me because of that shit like that, i would prob catch them in the side with a screw driver.... just because that would really piss me off

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

shit like this makes me want a set of train horns from hornblasters.com, when someone cuts me off just blare a 150db 45htz tone right at there car n make em think a train is comein, lol, this state is epic as hell, n x2 on ppl tryin to bob n weave in n out of traffic like there in nascar, i could understand if it was a emergency vehicle but hell they dont even drive like some of these retard ass drivers we got

TRAIN horn :rofl::rofl::rofl: thats what im talkin bout lol. thats the shit we ALL need(well not me yet) so it can be heard over the sounds too lol.

happends all the time here in columbus ohio. I do just what you did... blast some low banger music and let it shake her car apart!

but in all realness.. if some one was to hit me because of that shit like that, i would prob catch them in the side with a screw driver.... just because that would really piss me off

I lol'd pretty hard when I read that.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

As I sit here at my computer and eat my Taco Bell (which is good as fawk) I feel the need to tell you guys about the occurance that just happend. I pulled out of Taco Bell making a right hand turn and start down the road on my way. I make it up to speed at 40 mph and about 100 ft in front of me a stupid bitch talking on her celly decides to pull out in front of me. I have to slam on the breaks and I almost rear end her stupid ass.

There is a traffic light a quarter mile up the road that we both end up stopping at with me right behind her. I decided that the stupid bitch needed some Lil Jon for her ass while she talked on her phone. So out come some "Get Crunk" at full fucking volume at over 151 db exactly 2 feet behind her car.

Normally I would never turn my car up loud at a stop light but this dumb hoe deserved it. That's not the best part though. After hearing the bass in her car she rolls down her window and starts shaking her hand at me to turn it down. I look at her and make no move for the volume knob, but there is a break in the song at the same time so I guess she assumes that I was kind and turned it down. Well I didn't and right after she got her window rolled back up the bass line kicks back in just as loud as before. She again rolls down her window and has a pissed look on her face and make the motion with her hand. I then rolled down my window and made the motion but the opposite way as if I were saying turn it up.

Then the light turns green and the bitch is still sitting there. I point up at the light and say look dumb ass. At that point she realizes that the light has changed and drives off.

I never would have turned up the car that loud at a light if she wouldn't have pulled out in front of me and showed no remorse at all. The idiot got what she deserved and I'd gladly do it again if I could. It wasn't the best revenge ever, but I felt much better about the situation after I did what I did. I don't know if many of you have ever driven in North Carolina, but the drivers here suck major ass and don't give a shit about anyone other than themselves.

Sorry for the long story, but I thought it was funny and some of you may like the justice that 151+ db will give you when your dealing with dumb ass drivers.

lol :rofl: im with all of you same thing when drivers piss me off thats not road rage is it :unknw:

Edited by jonatan

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

i mean, its true... i love my beat up car its fast, and loud, i would be super pissed if some one hit me. and the first thing that i would see i would hit them with, and i always have screw drivers in the car!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I don't know if many of you have ever driven in North Carolina, but the drivers here suck major ass and don't give a shit about anyone other than themselves.

lol i live in South Carolina and 90% of the ppl here cant drive either...sumthing with the Carolinas i think. but i been to NC and it is alot worse there, big ass mountains to fall off of lol

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

people can be stupid as hell, but i actually did that same thing today. Some lady actually ran a redlight to get away from me last week... I get a kick when ppl try and roll their window up. Like thats really going to help much. and i want some taco bell too!!! what time does the drive thru close again? its 3am here

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build