Eric B Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">this was a rex with 2 18s and no its not a wall 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Terry Brocks Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Hey thats 2X Db Drag world champion Brad Firgard! with his badass Crx! His Crx was the highest scoring Crx ever (158.5 /2005)until I scored 158.7 last year. He also hit 157,6 in Street B at 53 hz nice vidz! My steering wheel horn assembly did the exact same thing,lol 2018 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.9 2017 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.8 2016 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.7 2015 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 155.7 2015 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.3 2014 IASCA IDBL Trunk/Pickup 3 World Champion 157.1 2014 NSPL Trunk World record holder World Champion 157.4 2014 DB Drag Street Trunk World Record holder 154.4 2013 NSPL Trunk 0-48 World record holder 153.8 2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 World Champion 155.5 2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 2 World record holder 155.4 2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk World record holder 154.3 2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk Spring Break Nationals Champion 2013 Spring Break Nationals Champion IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 2012 NSPL Trunk 0-1800w World Champion record holder 151.3 @ 1731w 2012 IASCA Trunk 2 World Champion record holder 156.1 2012 USAC Trunk 1000 + World Finalist 158.4 2012 DB Drag racing Street Trunk World Champion record holder 154.3 2012 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Record 156.7 legal/sealed/dash 2011 USAC Trunk 1000+ World Record 159,4 2011 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Champion 2011 NSPL Trunk World record 156.6 dash 159.6 kick 2009 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2009 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.7 2008 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.4 2008 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2007 U.S.Top Cert. Street A,B,and C 2007 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2006 Db Drag St A World finalist. 2006 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2005 Db Drag St A World Champion 2005 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2004 Db Drag St A World finalist 2004 Db Drag US.record 642 points 2003 Db Drag Points World Champion 2003 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2002 Db Drag SS1-2NW World finalist 2002 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2001 Db Drag St 1-2 World finalist http://www.facebook....erry.SPL.Brocks Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and my love for car audio ......I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Nightshade Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 No one knows who Terry Brocks is I wouldn't take any advice from him about a crx at all. Terry you ever think about trying out a Honda Insight? It's basically a newer version of the Crx. I wonder if they get loud. I know that they cost a whole lot more cash though, but if it could get louder than a rex it may be worth the investment. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Cr@sh Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Not sure if this is sanctioned, or sealed at the dash but: My old install at cardomain, never finished!
sactownstang Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 No doubt Mr. Brocks has my respect! I am in street C and always see you at the top! I dunno how u do it off 2 batteries and 12V Micheal Hughes was in SS NW with 16V if I am correct and class has unlimited batteries so those classes are different. Both are on their game no doubt!
WCA Rusty Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 It was figard, been a long time since I seen him DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
sactownstang Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Another CRXpert Rusty flowers... what 156.7 in street A in 2007!
WCA Rusty Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Another CRXpert Rusty flowers... what 156.7 in street A in 2007! DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
Terry Brocks Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 No doubt Mr. Brocks has my respect! I am in street C and always see you at the top! I dunno how u do it off 2 batteries and 12VMicheal Hughes was in SS NW with 16V if I am correct and class has unlimited batteries so those classes are different. Both are on their game no doubt! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I see!!! I checked Hughes stats page and Wayne has it set up for "paid members" only arrrghh 2018 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.9 2017 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.8 2016 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.7 2015 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 155.7 2015 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.3 2014 IASCA IDBL Trunk/Pickup 3 World Champion 157.1 2014 NSPL Trunk World record holder World Champion 157.4 2014 DB Drag Street Trunk World Record holder 154.4 2013 NSPL Trunk 0-48 World record holder 153.8 2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 World Champion 155.5 2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 2 World record holder 155.4 2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk World record holder 154.3 2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk Spring Break Nationals Champion 2013 Spring Break Nationals Champion IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 2012 NSPL Trunk 0-1800w World Champion record holder 151.3 @ 1731w 2012 IASCA Trunk 2 World Champion record holder 156.1 2012 USAC Trunk 1000 + World Finalist 158.4 2012 DB Drag racing Street Trunk World Champion record holder 154.3 2012 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Record 156.7 legal/sealed/dash 2011 USAC Trunk 1000+ World Record 159,4 2011 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Champion 2011 NSPL Trunk World record 156.6 dash 159.6 kick 2009 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2009 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.7 2008 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.4 2008 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2007 U.S.Top Cert. Street A,B,and C 2007 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2006 Db Drag St A World finalist. 2006 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2005 Db Drag St A World Champion 2005 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2004 Db Drag St A World finalist 2004 Db Drag US.record 642 points 2003 Db Drag Points World Champion 2003 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2002 Db Drag SS1-2NW World finalist 2002 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2001 Db Drag St 1-2 World finalist http://www.facebook....erry.SPL.Brocks Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and my love for car audio ......I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
SPL2K Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 NO ONE HAS EVER SCORED 160+ IN A CRX ON TERMLAB LEGAL ON DASH AT ANY DB DRAG,NSPL,or MECA SANTIONIZED EVENT. You are partially correct. I did it at 2006 USACi world finals legal on the dash sealed up with my termlab (as a practice run) right before we went to run legal on the B&K. Many people saw it but you're right, that particular score was not "sanctioned". Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.