Riding to Work with your wife  

29 members have voted

1. 1. IF you work with your wife should you have to ride with her everyday?

• yes
    • no
    • HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm lucky, my wife likes to bump the truck as much as I do. All our rides have beat.

mine likes it at stop lights when some little thug kid has his going. Its kinda funny to see her grin and say baby turn it up. She covers her ears though. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

mine likes it at stop lights when some little thug kid has his going. Its kinda funny to see her grin and say baby turn it up. She covers her ears though. lol

Yep, or I'll get a call saying that she was giving demo's at work. She actually drives the beast to work everyday and I'm left with the small beat in her truck. Only 4 12's and 8k in her truck.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yep, or I'll get a call saying that she was giving demo's at work. She actually drives the beast to work everyday and I'm left with the small beat in her truck. Only 4 12's and 8k in her truck.

looks in back seat two 9515s looks in trunk 2 orion 2500s

small beat? :blink::blink::angry::angry:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

well my g/f is a wimp too when it comes to bass..so i keep it at a moderate level where i'm ALRIGHT with it and she has to deal with it.. :D i don't listen to the same level with her in the car as i would be if i was alone..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

most of the time if she is in the car it stays at a very low level because she wants to talk and stuff. she can probably take it if i made her but thats kinda messed up its a slight bit brutal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

thats because the beast isnt yours its HERS hahahha (you go momma!)

anyway i wouldnt mind ridin with the ol' lady to work......my girl dont like it too loud but if someone on the block trys to bump on me she always gives me the green light to show em what time it is :D

me and my girl dont work together so i dont need to worry about that.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

thats because the beast isnt yours its HERS hahahha (you go momma!)

Ain't that the fuckin truth! :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

my girlfriend dont work wit me but when we hang out we are never driving separate, the thing that bites sometimes is i want to turn up them good songs and she dont like the bass cuz it bothers her ears.. so i cant have it up too loud. but its all gravy. lol.

06 SCION tC