How Big Is Your Music Library

I have about 60,000 mp3s. Im sure there are alot of doubles in there and such but it would take forever to sort them out and would probably screw up alot of the mixtapes. That translates to about 220 gb i think. I'll check again when i get home. got about 200 og cds still too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

only discuss PURCHASED/LEGAL songs please.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Just broke 50 gigs. All Cd's too. I've never had any luck downloading shit so I don't even try.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

KingSuv and to all of you. You all need to try Bittorrents. That is where you can get complete cd's..Oh..I am not suppose to say stuff like that on here...I probably have 300 Gigs of Music, plus real cd's and Mp3's...I have old school to new school..Bass music, all that..Screwed and Chopped, even got old school bass music from the early 90's..Got the complete Discography of Bass Mechanic..Techmaster PEB, Even Got the all time greatest Dj Fury stuff..I might be a country Hick, but my music is top notch...!!