Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

lol

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

I hate those kind of guys.

I would like to know where he got the 148dB from.

Maybe if he took the mic in his ass, and started talking shit, if that's the way he got 148dB i wonder why he didn't got 155dB with all that shit comin out off his ass.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

this is what i told him bout his flex video.

loburbon (17 minutes ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Remove

man i know your jealous that others have king king, and your jealous that i got the whole kong family, but man did you have to go get a midget and dress him like a monkey to try get some flex?

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

i left a couple

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

i know people like these are assholes, i dont like dealing with them either but can we educate them so they dont make blank dumbass statements? bring them to the forum, lets not be pricks and edgeumakate him and if he still makes the dumbass comments then its ok to bash !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i know people like these are assholes, i dont like dealing with them either but can we educate them so they dont make blank dumbass statements? bring them to the forum, lets not be pricks and edgeumakate him and if he still makes the dumbass comments then its ok to bash !

x2

i totally agree with that but if he is such a ass do we really want somebody like that around. i wont be the one to tell him to join.....ive left a comment or 2 already lol :D

if he was properly educated on audio like alot of people on here are, he wouldnt be such a asshole and can appreciate a nice system

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hes gonna come to me be a total ass for a month straight...im retaliating...and if he were to join this forum with that attitude he would be bant by me personally

also your saying all of us are pricks because hes a total asshat and deserves all this?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived