Second Skin Audio

"the" Woofer Of All Woofers...

well your in luck then because i know of a few dealers who sell them for around that price

if you buy one of these for over 700-800 then you got ripped off

i think shon over at ROE sells the 12 for around 650 iirc

maybe when ACC had them shon gets his from ACC and they dont sell MX or XXX, so no you cant get them from shon

I have two of the XXX 12's and can vouch. them things are bad. However it does not take that price to own one. 1,299.00 is the msrp on them yes. But that is also what is considered the highest acceptable price from a DEALER. They have to make their money too. But you can find them much cheaper if you take some time and look. I am not talking about internet dealers either which give no warranty. I am talking about finding a good dealer willing to work with you on a price. If you buy more than one item from a dealer...they will work a price more than fair. When I bought my two AX3000DE's and my two XXX's I got hooked up. Seriously. Stick with one local dealer for a few items and you will pay considerably below msrp.

i live in Alabama.what dealer carries RE?i'll have to go check them out.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

well your in luck then because i know of a few dealers who sell them for around that price

if you buy one of these for over 700-800 then you got ripped off

i think shon over at ROE sells the 12 for around 650 iirc

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?curren..._account_ID=109

i don't wanna hear anyone say jl is high.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

No but I am pretty sure that Ray- Ray could be nice to you if you ask really really nicely. B)

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

some people get hooked up and some dont.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Fuck that! I AM A BELIEVER. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! THANKS RE!. I know this might sound quite dumb but are RE and Fi affiliated? Cuz they both seem to have the same specs for all their woofers it just had me thinkin.

Edited by Mr. 973808

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

If i understand it correctly, the same guy who started RE sold it to US Amps and started Fi.

But that might be inaccurate, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall