Check Out This Fine 14 Yearold

lol only on smd... but speaking of old cars i was so excited i got to see a 69 camaro for the first time last week... omg i almost shit myself

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well as for me i really thought i was finna look at a car or some audio it never even crossed my mind that it might be a 14 year old girls pic so i dont know who you were talkin about but it damn sho wasnt me this really made me think about how many grown ass men thought it was a little girls pic they were finna look at thats what i find uncool i've got a few niece's that age and i hate to even think of what i would do if i caught a grown man lookin at them in a sexual way

Edited by basshead

This isn't closed yet, well it soon will be because its startin to turn into internet fighting.

As lots of other people said I was looking for a 14 year old car, so there better damn well be a 14 year old car posted or else I want my 2 sec's back from lookin at this thread.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

This isn't closed yet, well it soon will be because its startin to turn into internet fighting.

As lots of other people said I was looking for a 14 year old car, so there better damn well be a 14 year old car posted or else I want my 2 sec's back from lookin at this thread.

-Steven-

yea cause people usally say LOOk at my hot 14 year old car :rolleyes:

hel i think its even funnier now that people are taking it further then it was ment to be takin and getting thier panties in a bunch.

He didnt post ANYTHING unappropriate, fact of the matter is he didnt break any rules and he didnt say anythign that needed to be censored and we already have wana be mods running off at the mouth to close it because it offends them, plain out dont read it. As he said, who really says , look at my fine ass 14 year old car. I would hope peopel would have better things to whine about then a stupid lil joke.

hel i think its even funnier now that people are taking it further then it was ment to be takin and getting thier panties in a bunch.

He didnt post ANYTHING unappropriate, fact of the matter is he didnt break any rules and he didnt say anythign that needed to be censored and we already have wana be mods running off at the mouth to close it because it offends them, plain out dont read it. As he said, who really says , look at my fine ass 14 year old car. I would hope peopel would have better things to whine about then a stupid lil joke.

yea Its fuckin joke, But I do think its Uncool, I have daughters, and If I thought for One second some fuckin sicko was trying to check em out Id wipe them from the face of this earth,.

who is the Wanna Be mod Running his mouth James?