Check Out This Fine 14 Yearold

yea cause people usally say LOOk at my hot 14 year old car :rolleyes:

Actually I do refer to my as one fine lady when she is clean, so I thought that maybe someone else says that to. But whatever, I am not even sweatin it and I aint whining I posted once.

He didnt post ANYTHING unappropriate, fact of the matter is he didnt break any rules and he didnt say anythign that needed to be censored and we already have wana be mods running off at the mouth to close it because it offends them, plain out dont read it. As he said, who really says , look at my fine ass 14 year old car. I would hope peopel would have better things to whine about then a stupid lil joke.

That is why I said I bet it will be shut down, I think I know who the mod(s) he is reffering to but won't say anything because I cannot read his mind.

I just want picture of a car or sumthin to make this thread worth while instead of turning into a bitch, whine, moan, internet finger pointing, and name calling thread. That is all I am saying, hate on me if you must, that is all.

-steven-

P.s. here is a pic of my car to maybe save this thread toward the end. yes it is dark, but it is the only one I got right now of mine.

20songranprix001.jpg

Edited by s1795so2
SMDsigbannr4.jpg

yea Its fuckin joke, But I do think its Uncool, I have daughters, and If I thought for One second some fuckin sicko was trying to check em out Id wipe them from the face of this earth,.

who is the Wanna Be mod Running his mouth James?

it was a blanket statment about people who think that the thread should be closed, i would have understood the complaints had it anythign to do with a REAL 14 year old as i have a daughter as well. but it didnt so i think people took it out of proportion. In no way was i downtalking the current Moderation or ownership of the site, it was meant as people asking for somethign to be closed that wasnt really that big of a deal imo.

Its a joke...seriously. All he said was 14 year old...yea MOST peoples first though a 14 year old girl BUT he never specified he said 14 year old...could have been anything car, sub, banana for fuck sakes. its no big deal and if people keep complaining it will be locked.

But for the members who havent seen it and get GOT its a good laugh. Now lets roll with the good times....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

x2... roll with the goodtimes guy's!!! ALSO: everyone needs to sack the fuck up still... if you cant take a joke, this may not be the best place for you to hang out! i was pissed as hell untill i realized what was actually posted. LOL i would love to tell you guys about the scumb bag i whooped up at the state fair last year, but thats a whole other story. LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

x2... roll with the goodtimes guy's!!! ALSO: everyone needs to sack the fuck up still... if you cant take a joke, this may not be the best place for you to hang out! i was pissed as hell untill i realized what was actually posted. LOL i would love to tell you guys about the scumb bag i whooped up at the state fair last year, but thats a whole other story. LOL

beatdown stories are always nice to listen to, im all ears

it was a blanket statment about people who think that the thread should be closed, i would have understood the complaints had it anythign to do with a REAL 14 year old as i have a daughter as well. but it didnt so i think people took it out of proportion. In no way was i downtalking the current Moderation or ownership of the site, it was meant as people asking for somethign to be closed that wasnt really that big of a deal imo.

In No way did I think that you were downtalking anyone, I thought I missed something and wanted to fix or solve any issue there might be.

I do agree with what you said, I just get touchy when it comes to lil girl jokes I have 3 of them one is 10 and is getting really close to that stage and I am not looking forward to it.

David

beatdown stories are always nice to listen to, im all ears

x2 go for it...this is an off topic section so who gives a fuck TELL US TELL US!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

okay so last year me and my family went to the cali state fair, with some friends of ours. my buddy scott has a daughter that is 12 which is very close to being my niece. about midday scott gets a call on his celli, it was his daughter calling from the carnival side of the fair. she tells him there are some Men that wont leave them alone. scott takes off and starts going all the way to the other side of the fair grounds. since my boy is allready a 2 strike fellon i proudly join him! we get all the way over to where we were meeting his daughter and her friend... they tell us that 4 guys were bugging them saying things like, "let me get them panties" " lets go get some drinks" lets go to our hotel room"... etc etc... lucky for these punk asses, they didnt stick around to meet uncle BURRITO! so to make a very long story short... after eating a bunch of food, watching fireworks, and the other adults drinking lots of beer (i was the designated minivan pilot) it was time to end a real good day. so now we are on our way out of the park... the young girls are walking in front of us, about 20 or so feet away. next thing we know about 4 guys (@least in their 20's) walk up to them, with BIG scared eyes Lindsey lookes back @ her daddy... scott's wife and my wife grab scott and would not let him go! I TAKE MY SON OFF OF MY SHOULDERS AND HAND HIM OVER TO MY BUDDY... AS I WALK UP I CAN HEAR THE MEDIUM PUNK SAY "SO WHAT SEXY YOU GOIN GIVE UP THEM PANNTIES" I SAY, DID THE LADY TELL YOU SHE WAS ONLY 12 YEARS OLD... BEFORE HE COULD REPLY I WAS ALL UP IN HIS GRILLE, IM YELLING... "CHOOSE THE RIGHT ANSWER" "DONT FUCKIN LIE" ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BIGGER PUNK ASS DECIDES TO TRY AND PUMP SOME FEAR! THIS MUTHA FAKER COMES UP TO ME, AND JUST AS HE GOES TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF I PULL IT OVER HIS FACE AND GAVE THAT BITCH ABOUT 5 OR 6 BLOWS TO THE HEAD (JUST LIKE IN HOCKEY) JUST BEFORE HE HIT THE GROUND A COP ON A HORSE USES THE HORSE TO PUSH ME AWAY AND 2 MORE COPS ON FOOT DETAIN ME! THAT DUDES 3 FRIENDS WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! LOL AFTER EVERYBODY GIVING THEIR STATEMENT (EXCEPT ME I DIDNT SAY SHIT) ALL THE WITNESSES SAW HIM ASSAULT ME (OR THEY JUST FELT LIKE THAT CAT WAS A SCUMB BAG ALSO) oh yeah! i am also in the process of suing the state of cali for shoulder injuries. my wife also video taped the whole incident, i'll have to try and bribe her for it... she said she was saving it for my 50th birth day! LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=