Headliner Of Doom! Update 23 June

do work! lol lookin' good.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

great display of skills man. Pic of the car?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

What is the headliner from?

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I think that is crazy sexy. Probley should start thinking about some extra suspension to hold the head liner up if you havent already. I meen 39 monitirs arent exactly light as a feather. lol. When I first started reading I though you where just glassing an old headliner to fix it and then BOOM I see an ass load of tvs. Once again smd never seeses to amaze me. Looks hot as hell man. Lookin forward to see it test fitted in the car. Btw x2 on the color matched trim paint. Gonna be one sick ass mod. Good job man.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

What is the headliner from?

Altima.... 2002 or 2004..... Forgot...

I think that is crazy sexy. Probley should start thinking about some extra suspension to hold the head liner up if you havent already. I meen 39 monitirs arent exactly light as a feather. lol. When I first started reading I though you where just glassing an old headliner to fix it and then BOOM I see an ass load of tvs. Once again smd never seeses to amaze me. Looks hot as hell man. Lookin forward to see it test fitted in the car. Btw x2 on the color matched trim paint. Gonna be one sick ass mod. Good job man.

Yeah, there is going to have to be a couple supports added to handle the extra weight of the TV's.... The Car is fully bagged already, that should help with the extra weight as well..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived