• 1 year later...

i think the worst for me was people crossing the street wearing dark clothing.

shit.. i live in chicago and they are gettin real strick about that..had 50 percent in the 2 front and got pulled over for that and made me peal them off.. right then and there.. just cause there dicks..around here.. but seriously..tints aint hurtin noone.. if you wanna do it..i think if we all pay ridiculous amounts of money into our cars we should be able to watever we want to them wit some restrictions.. but tints wouldnt be one of them..gotta say i love how it looks tho. :spiteful:

DAMN talkin about going way back

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i think that shit looks fuckn dope.... even tho this thread is as old as the very first dinosaur i just seen it..and its not something i would do but fuck I WANT TO lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I had 20 on the front windshield of my last truck and like 2.5 on everyother window. .although it was awesome during the daytime it sucked bad at night when it was raining. it was hard to see.I will do 35 or maybe a little higher percentage on my tahoe when i get it back from the install but just 20 on the front 2 windows and 5 on the ones that already came with factory tint.I like it tho and hope you DONT get a major fine

^^ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so dont get in to accidents!!lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Even good old Florida is cracking down on tint. I was pulled over on I4 about a month ago and got charged with a couple things since the troopers had the right to search my car due to my windshield tint. Needless to say, the State trooper and the judge are so concerned with dark tint that if I remove it and proof the court I did so, 3 of my charges are completely dropped.

teamsundown-1.jpg

there is no way that that tinted windshield is not going to effect your vision. I know for a fact it does. any light inside the cab will greatly reduce your sight. such as your insterment panle. Wate until it gets dirty. Ive had my windows tinted for years. You cant tint your windshield and drive safely at night. You wont be able to see inside thru the wind shield. If you 2% your side windows and do a good visor strip.

heres some i had that was less then limo i had to drive at night with the stupid windows down. if you look to the top right you can see how bright it really is out side.

I've riddin in cars with tinted front windows...Most the time you can't tell they are tinted at night. If anything its actually better. In the day, the sun isn't blinding you...You don't have to wear sun glasses, and at night you don't have to squint to see over the oncoming car's lights. I've had 5% Llumar tint and 15% LLUMAR tint on my truck...Couldn't see most of the time with the 5%. The 15% I could see fine. On my new car, I've had 5% suntek tint, and 20% suntek tint, same thing, 5% is a little too dark and 20% is perfect...Even in the rain

Your tint looks purple..... What brand is it? Possibly low quality? Low quality tints make looking through the window like looking through water....

Your front Window looks dope.... even though it probably won't last long.

Archived