Nba Finals Lakers Vs. Magic

this....

ntm they have kobe... he has an unparalleled understanding of the game, which separates him from all the other elites in basketball. it actually hurts to see him go against your favorite team unless hes having a bad night.

Didnt like his play tonight he shot below 40%

This series has nothing to do with Kobe. Minus game 1 which really wasnt even Kobe. The Magic have lost the games not Kobe winning. But when the Magic did win it was Kobe losing the game haha. Too fucking funny how the NBA gets off on Kobe and the LATE Lebron.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

This series has nothing to do with Kobe. Minus game 1 which really wasnt even Kobe. The Magic have lost the games not Kobe winning. But when the Magic did win it was Kobe losing the game haha. Too fucking funny how the NBA gets off on Kobe and the LATE Lebron.

Disappointing overtime...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

LA is just that good. The Magic aren't it's as simple as that really. LA gets lazy sometimes when they aren't challenged. They beat Denver and they are a much better team than Orlando. Orlando only beat Cleveland because they couldn't defend the 3 point shot. That is it. Not to mention that 4 of the games were decided by 2 or less points and the series could have easily went the other way. Orlando is just lucky that they could hit a couple of shots when they were left WIDE OPEN. If Cleveland would have played the defense that they are capable of then the outcome would have been much different. The point is that LA is a far greater team than Orlando, look for them to blow out the Magic in 5 games.

Well, I said this on June 4th and it's looking like it's going to come true. I should have put money on the Lakers in 5 cause one more and that's exactly what's going to happen. Damn I'm good.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Tonights game was damn good! Down by 12 to come back in OT to win it, Orlando is the team with the comeback capability, but if they can't stop Bryant, Fisher, Ariza, Gasol, Odum and Bynum, they will have to comeback next year and try it again. Now what I don't like is how the Magic are trying to tout Dwight Howard as "Superman" when that was Shaq. The only similarities they share are their inabilities to hit free throws. If Shaq couldn't help the Magic win a trophy Howard damn sure won't do it.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Well, I said this on June 4th and it's looking like it's going to come true. I should have put money on the Lakers in 5 cause one more and that's exactly what's going to happen. Damn I'm good.

Nah, the next game is in Orlando and it will be Lakers in 6 most likely. Actually it was a miracle that Lakers won that game, Nelson should of fouled Fisher or let him drive to the basket

Do yall watch the games?! It has NOTHING with LA being a better! Turnovers were huge and let me tell you NOW it has nothing to do with LA defense! Has nothing to do with inexpirence. Ive watched many games from past championship teams (including the Bulls WITh Jordan) where they fail to do something similar as the Magic. As stated earlier Kobe show horrible AGAIN! Its all on the Magic! Got damn if I hate listening to the bandwagon commetators and analyshits! Howards missing free throws, Turk forcing shots and Nelson playing in crunch time. Stan Van Fucking Gundy is pathetic at the end of games! The Magic know its not over. They are the better team minus the Game 1 bomb. Cant win a game with 22 turnovers no matter what team your on. If the Lakers are so much better why is the game decided in the last second or in OT? Im dumbfounded by the dumbness of ppl!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

im not on your dick bitch. i dont give a fuck who wins. im not a real basketball fan. i just dont like kobe and you still need to get your lips off his dick. bitch. i just like watching the playoffs.

Your not a basketball fan , and your talking sh$t . Get out of this thread then . Nobody cares what you post ,you just come to talk shit !!!!!!!! Fools like you should not be members !!

KICK ROCKS HOMIE !!!

As mentioned earlier, it was Orlando thru out the year taking advantage of other teams mistakes and making the comebacks to win games and get into the Finals. They also relied heavily on the 3 pointer.

This series is an exact opposite. It is the Magic making all the mistakes and turnovers and LA is capitalizing on them. There is no way you can turn the ball over as much as they have and win. No way. And then to miss so many 3's when you should be driving to the basket....horrible.

LA has had much better ball control and time managment. Thus winning the games.

I think LA will win the series now from watching how Orlando has been out coached. And Nelson shouldn't be playing.

But I am still not giving up completely. I am here yelling at the TV right now.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Archived