DREAM CAR FOR SPL????

Forevrbumpn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

new dodge sprinter.. perfect bassrace van.but tis illegal, commercial use,.,. I allready tried.

Aside from towing up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped, Sprinter has:

* 473 cubic feet of interior cubic volume (Sprinter Cargo Van)

* Payload capacities of up to 4,824 pounds for Cargo Van and 3,893 pounds for Passenger Van

Dodge Sprinter has an available driver's-side sliding door. It also boasts an available extremely tall walk-through height and low load height for easy loading and unloading. Interior accessibility is easy thanks to available rear doors that open a full 270 degrees (the widest-opening doors in its class) on 140- and 158-inch-wheelbase models—and stay open with magnets mounted to the exterior panels.

Sprinter has an available high-roof option, providing a very comfortable 73 inches of walk-through height. Good thing, because Sprinter Cargo Van's interior volume is an outstanding 473 cubic feet (when properly equipped).

*  Dodge Sprinter van has the highest payload capacity of any full-size van

* Dodge Sprinter (model for model) offers more cargo capacity than any other full-size van*

* Dodge Sprinter best in class interior compartment accessibility of any full-size van

* Dodge Sprinter has the lowest load floor height of any full-size van

* Dodge Sprinter is the most technologically advanced commercial van on the market

* Dodge Sprinter has the lowest side step-in height of any full-size van

* Dodge Sprinter is the most versatile commercial van on the market†

http://www.dodge.com/sprinter/index.html

I did a price on what I would want... its like 47,000.00  One badass van

15 18's with the room. So 15 new xxx 18's aboubt 60kw, it would blow the front windshield out for sure..

I always dream big

I guess ill just stick with my measly 4 mt 18's and 20kw..  :'(

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ray, that is fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 7 months later...

I love my durango. It would have to be laid out on atleast a 22/24 combo, turbo 5.7( got to be able to get up and go), walled off behind the second row with 4 18" XXX tuned LOW(27-32). 2 300amp iraggi alts,4 3000bd or 4000bd, batcap batteries, alpine type R comp sets in the doors and kicks, alpine double din.

^^ dream set up for the dango.

For a full blown competition car.....6 18" btls,(4000bd on each) walled(or clamshell) in a 66-67 split screen VW van.The separate windows would look awesome flexing.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

postal truck with 6 dd 9515s in a clamshell with removable ports tuned to 30/45hz. 6 300Amp altys hooked up on 10 undecided high end batts, and a t15k. rockford mids & highs, lots of glass and time, and money. :)

cant forget the sparco seats up front and the alpine cd player with an ipod.

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived