Sonic Electronix

wave form 12, on a 200x2 phase linear amp..... in a sealed box we made out of and old home audio speaker cabinet......Stuck it in the back of my car, cranked the shit outta the gain and let it rip.... thought i was hot shit back in the day... running off a stock ford head unit playing cassette tapes FTMFW!!!

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

My first system was 2-15's qpower deluxes in 3.6cube at 32Hz powered by a power akustic ab2400d I think was the model number it was the plain silver ones. 2 sets of infinity kappa 6. 5's powered by a phoenix gold four channel. Pioneer 4100ub db drive eq. Kicker zero gauge stinger rca,s big 3 kinetic 800 in the back. 100 sq. Ft. Of fatmat. It took me 8 months to get all of that equipment. I've been installing since before I could drive so I knew better and waited to install everything when I had everything.

My first System:

1998 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Single Din HU (Can't remember the model number)

Pioneer 5.25's in all 4 doors

Pioneer 6x9's in the back

2 no brand 3" Tweeters and 2 Horn Tweeters

2 no brand 8 inch subs I used for midbass that I found in my garage

1 15" Audiobahn sub that I thought was the shit cause it shook the whole damn car in a sealed box my dad built.

The mids/highs and mid bass were run by a SoundStream Reference 405 5 chan amp

The subs were run by a Absolute Pro21500.

Had a system before I had a car or a licence for that matter. This was my dads truck but he let me do the system as a learning experience that shit sounded great until I blew everything in the car only thing that survived were the amps and the HU. Sold the HU and used the Absolute Amp in my RF HX2 build in my Civic (which was my first real car that I bought with my own money). Still have the soundstream amp laying around somewhere in my house damn now I want to find it and see if it works.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My first system was a pair of generic house speakers running off of a cheap Kraco deck in an orange plymouth Horizon TC3.

If that doesnt count:

My next system was 2 Bostwick 8ohm 15S stuffed (inappropriately) into the back of a 1978 VW Scirocco. (car looked something like THIS)

Running off of a 1000w Pyramid Phase III amp (w/ dual fans!!).

At the time I had no idea what specs of a speak meant nor anything else other than i wanted load music.

Good stuff....those were the days...

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

My first system was a punch 18 in a sealed box with a Punch 150 in the trunk of an 85 Cutlass.

I use to have a Punch 150S as well! Little thing powered my door speakers pretty good for a while.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

When I was 12 or 13 is when I first got an interest in audio. I saved every penny I got and then ordered my system a few days before I turned 16, when I could install it all and bump! In the meantime, I built my box at 1.8cft^3 @ 34hz, installed two 15" Kicker CVX's, the Kicker ZX1500.1, installed my Kenwood KDC-135 HU, and ran all the 1/0 StreetWires with 4 AWG reducers into the amp. Everything was perfectly tuned and sounded great, but Dynamat didn't even cross my mind! ;)

Sold it a while back, which I highly regret now just because it was an awesome daily driver system. I'm actually finishing everything up in my new system now.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

on my quad it was 4 lanzar 6.5 mids, 4 1" tweeters, legacy eq, dual 400 watt amp and a dual radio looked like this

in my jeep it was knuconeptz and db link wires, a fultron Memphis belle 6 channel, 1 bazooka 12 in a 1.25cf sealed box and a dual headunit

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived