Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

when i was 14 i had 2 6.5 marine speakers and a alpine h/u in my golfcart lol

haha i had an infinity basslink in mine for a while....didnt work out too well in the rain

Posted

Don't have a pic but it was 3 12 kicker cvr's crammed under the seat of a 1967 chevy c10 with a blitz amp(allegedly 1800 watts) I loved it lol. Was loud as hell for a sealed box firing into the bottom of the seats.

Bet the ladies loved it :spiteful::Dhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Posted

my first system was 2 sony explode 10's in a single cab nissan pickup truck in a sealed enclosure I can't rember what kind of amp I had on them but Ithink it was a lanzar thou. funny thing is that the truck wasn't even running yet and I still installed the system in it and jammed in the yard tell I got the truck running

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

Mine was 4 Autotek 12s with a power hungry Autotek amp. I don't remember exact size, it has been a while. All of this was in a Ford Escort P.O.S. One speaker was worth more than the car. My most memorable experience was at a competition. The car flooded out and died right as I pulled in for my turn. Everyone was laughing. The judge asked if I wanted to try with engine off. I said what the hell I came this far. As soon as the first note hit the crowd quit laughing. It hit 137.9 which ended up being second for that class. I was pleased!

Posted

1 12" old skool pioneer in a crappy plywood box my dad built me. which was rotted and had a hole in it. with a POS thump 300 watt amp and some shitty wire that came off a lawn mower.. it was 4 guage but the thread count was 8.

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png

Posted

91 or so was the year. 2 10" Black Phantom subs pushed by a Jensen 100 watt amp. They were cheap subs you bought at the electronics swap meet. Denon in-dash tape deck with a Pyramid 10 band EQ.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Posted

When I was 16, my first setup was a 1 Cerwin Vega stroker 18" powered with a US-Amps USA800 (Nearly the same as the VLX400) in a 1992 mercury sable! yah baby......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 8896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...