DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=62944585&blogId=532246582

I dunno if you an see that, but yelawolf threw up your vid thor! good shit

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

maybe you should email him and see if you can get in a vid he does or somethin with the bass beatin down the block!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

sick build man, these 10s are nuts. I want my dc real bad now

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

lets see those new cones in action!!!

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been slacking on the build log pics lol

Ok to recap....in my car the lvl 5's have shown themselves to be the winner in that box. lol The spl xl's did fairly well but I launched them religously and blew apart many dust caps lol

Exo is working on a vid of me at Morrisville doing surgery to the lil guy lol. On the bright side I was unable to tear the butyl rubber surround I was testing. I pulled it clean off the basket,cone etc.. 5 times and still didnt tear it. Theres something there for sure.

Along with being in the lanes every weekend I've been building subs here and there. I built a couple lvl 5 12's recently, a lvl 5 18 and a lvl 5 spl 18 along with doing some surgery on my lil Monstas.

Random pics for ya!

lvl 5 spl

Azzshot.jpg

Coppertabsinsteaadoflilbittywires.jpg

Donsayshelikesemtight.jpg

Donstoy.jpg

Formercap.jpg

Mylilman.jpg

I've started working on the box itself trying to get rid of the loading.

No45.jpg

NowtoworkonthiscornerNevercouldseal.jpg

Swapped6infor8inNowtorelocatemysubw.jpg

Tapedinandreadytoputsubsbackin.jpg

This guy lost his surround after recording a 152.2. I taped him up and he did a 151.8. Both subs now have dual surrounds and are back in the 52's lol

Surgerybeginslol1520tapedup.jpg

SurroundaintcominoffthebasketLol.jpg

TheyrinandIhavepoundage.jpg

I'm psyched! This weekend is the Carlisle show in PA! 3x Drag/Bassrace/King of the Trunk Series!

Who would like to see some different amps in the GP?

your whole journey with DC has been crazy watchin mang. sick shit for sure :drinks: