I have a job interview monday at noon. Its going to be my first real interview, my other jobs i got because i knew the person that owned the place. this job could increase my income by 5x.

Im kinda shy and suck at talking about myself. im doomed :dry:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I have a job interview monday at noon. Its going to be my first real interview, my other jobs i got because i knew the person that owned the place. this job could increase my income by 5x.

Im kinda shy and suck at talking about myself. im doomed :dry:

your doomed if you keep talking like that, thats for sure. Have some confidence in yourself man. You make the "interviewer" feel that you are the BEST for the position, and always have a calm, sense of normalcy about your self and you'll do great. What is the job? I tell them I'll do it for 3x less then you :air_kiss:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

your doomed if you keep talking like that, thats for sure. Have some confidence in yourself man. You make the "interviewer" feel that you are the BEST for the position, and always have a calm, sense of normalcy about your self and you'll do great. What is the job? I tell them I'll do it for 3x less then you :air_kiss:

nice....... how is everything goin' for you??

I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people and going into uncomfortable situations such as that. The best advice I can give (I got every job I ever interviewed for) is to go in with the mindset that you are the single best person for the job, and you are the only one who is worth hiring. You're the shit, they just poop stains. If you go in with that idea stuck in your head, get ready for a great paying job!

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

electronics technician.

im confident in what i know i just get nervous :(

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Pretend you're around the guys, except be a little more professional :~

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Pretend you're around the guys, except be a little more professional :~

x2

And, when they ask about your skills, somewhat show off what you know....because when it comes to a job opening it's like a competition.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

well im about to leave. kinda feel overdressed i have not worn these clothes in a year lol

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER