Sundown Audio

Look At This Amp!

BassAddict32

After looking at the MSRP of both, the 2 8.1's vs the 1 1000.1 at the 14.4 volt rating the DAT's is 3 cents cheaper per watt.

EDIT Spelling

it may only be 3 cents cheaper per watt but when your talking 16000watts thats $480 cheaper in total. i saved more money than that by switching to geico! :lol: J/P

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

i would take 2 8.1s for sure :P those are sexy amps :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

2 8.1s = 24k rms? LOL i think that was about what they would hit if i remember right :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the more i look at the 8.1 it become more and more sexy

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Thats almost as cool as this ;)

Posted Image

i was just at a shop that had a tower of these. like 10 of them stacked on top of eachother. it was taller than me, and im 6'3". now THAT was sexy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

LOL What is it you guy's find so facinating about 2 amps strapped in one chasis?

I don't really see what the big deal is, its just 2 normal amps in one case.

Wheres the technology at? (EX; Kicker Warhorse or Rockford T15K)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Do you have any idea what in the world you are talking about? Honestly.

well, considering i've been learning as much as i can about audio and how to setup it up and whatnot, and i run a small amp setup in my room PLUS i setup a 4 15", 8 mid, 8 high home setup, no, i have NO clue what i'm talking about. ;)

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived