97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

Vilim12- thanks man u just need to find the money and knowldge that's what being a tru bass fanatic is about! This rebuild has taken me over a year to fund and about 4months worth of man hours to get back to having slap. That's the price we pay for being bass heads.

cc_audio- don't hate on the super tweeters! They may not be expencive and look cheesy but the soud they produce more than makes up for it. You'll see more of them in my build when I start my door mods.

I'm at work so gota jam but just wanted to say thanks and I will post the pic's of the woofers in tonight.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Okay! so I guess i was pressed for time because I did not get any shots of the woofers getting installed just 2 pics of them all in with the pods and then the final beauty board across the top. Sorry fot that. I can tell you that the woofer install was a bish. it took me and my boy Aaron to get them in the wall. The backing plates i made worked perfictly. Those woofers are not going anywhere! well here it is all finished up in front.

100_3912.jpg

100_3972.jpg

100_3923.jpg

100_3976.jpg

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

When you bringing that to a show so we can hear it!

Well Dan its still WIP I need to still add my 2nd 300amp Irragi alt and 2 new bats in the engin compartment and my 2nd T2000.1 befor it is show worthy. It dose get low like a mofo for 1 T2000.1. but I have voltage drop like a mofo as well. It will be soon.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Okay now for the back! time for Wires, Wireing and more Wires. and I'll through in some amp mounting as well. Check out the pics!

100_3907.jpg

So while I was wireing up my stuff my Boy Aaron brought his Jet boat through and needed some help wireing up his system in his boat.

100_3911.jpg

now back to mine!

100_3910.jpg

all ziptied up and ready for amps!

100_3916.jpg

Okay! got the T400.4 & the T800.4 in and wired up.

100_3962.jpg

100_3963.jpg

in with the T2000.1

100_3969.jpg

100_3970.jpg

And there it is all wraped up unitll I get my 2nd T2000.1. its all ready just plug and play.

100_3971.jpg

and thats where I am currently. Now if I can find my camcorder's charger cord i might be able to get a video up tonight. If I can't all I have is a shitty vid from my phone. of the first drive on the town with the famley.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

dam bro that looks amazing now im sad i didnt keep up with this. i was back 2 hole pages.

really loving the workmen ship in this, i learned alot off this one

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Okay! i finaly got a video uploaded. Be nice I not the greatest at videos yet. and rember this is the first time the system was powered up. I'm still testing and tuning. I have another vid to upload but not gona happen tonight. Time for me to crash out. hope u all injoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EEK3CrRPHI

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Iam gonna have to hear this man

I like how you keep your builds similar, just kinda went out with the old, and went in with the new, with some good changes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived