Jump to content

Cavzilla- Hairtrick And A Hottie


Recommended Posts

Posted

nothin.....weak sauce..........Boooooo

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

impressive air flow for sealed GP

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

impressive air flow for sealed GP

X2
Posted

pffft your making us sealed guys look bad. :lazy:

Seriously not bad of a job,looked like you enjoyed it

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

was that Adams show? the dashboard by karls?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

nice cangrats on the show did you take any trophs home

thanks man...no i didnt compete....i just did a funrun against my buddy kyle...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...