Sonic Electronix

people who buy things and have no clue how to set it up :help::rolleyes:

first of all i have been thinking of gettin an epicenter for a while but i saw meades videos and did some research, and i know how to set it up and it sounds fine i just didnt know if any one had tips for fine touches on tuning, and i got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up, but thanks for the negative replies

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

shouldnt your amp be tuned then you add the basscube? just my thought...?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

first of all i have been thinking of gettin an epicenter for a while but i saw meades videos and did some research, and i know how to set it up and it sounds fine i just didnt know if any one had tips for fine touches on tuning, and i got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up, but thanks for the negative replies

bwhahahahhaha.. aight mang epicenter for some cvr's... aye you do what you do mang...

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

bwhahahahhaha.. aight mang epicenter for some cvr's... aye you do what you do mang...

unless you wanna shell out the money for me to get new subs then i suggest you keep it shut, some people have to spend most of their money else where and cant afford to be dumping thousands of dollars in systems, i paid 100 dollars for the bass cube brand new which is a pretty good deal IMO

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg