is a fucking rip off, I pay all this god damn money to them and get my shit stolen once and even have the coverage for aftermarket in my truck and still they tell me im only getting the 1000 dollars standard to put it back to stock, Fuck that, thats fucking bullshit, Progressive insurance is a fucking rip off they have lost my business and all of my familys as of today, I provide them with pictures and reciepts and it takes them almost a month to figure out that they are gonna rip me the fuck off, fuck that, so anyone with progressive insurance, i wish you luck bcuz they fucking fail at covering shit, They can take thier insurance and shove it up thier lazy fucking asses. And to my agent you lazy non-calling back mother fucker i ever meet u in person im shoving my size 13E up ur stupid ass.

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

yea my cousin got in a accident the other day.. a 14yr old drivin no permit or nuttin crashed into them all the kids fault and progressive basically told them if u want money u gotta sue them... thank god i dont have progressive...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

yea they told me bcuz it wasnt installed at a certified shop that it wasnt covered, i just laughed. progressive is absolute shit.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

is a fucking rip off, I pay all this god damn money to them and get my shit stolen once and even have the coverage for aftermarket in my truck and still they tell me im only getting the 1000 dollars standard to put it back to stock, Fuck that, thats fucking bullshit, Progressive insurance is a fucking rip off they have lost my business and all of my familys as of today, I provide them with pictures and reciepts and it takes them almost a month to figure out that they are gonna rip me the fuck off, fuck that, so anyone with progressive insurance, i wish you luck bcuz they fucking fail at covering shit, They can take thier insurance and shove it up thier lazy fucking asses. And to my agent you lazy non-calling back mother fucker i ever meet u in person im shoving my size 13E up ur stupid ass.

I sympathize...but I'm sorry, I thought this post was funny as hell.

Getting your shit stolen and then not getting the money from insurance sucks, but look at the bright side, at least you now have a reason to rebuild.

And I agree with David, look at your policy, and then sue the holy living shit out of them.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

everything you have coverage on is listed in your policy . if you have photos and receipt documentation and have sent it to your agent befor the theft they are responsible to cover you loss. if it is just a basic policy and no additional coverage they will only pay to make it stock because they are in there minds insuring the factory setup. dont use statefarm either i learned this all the hard way

Dude I'm very sorry to hear about these assholes (Progressive) screwing you over. I hope everything gets worked out if you find a way to fight back.

GL mang.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

as far as statefarm goes a customer had his caprice stolen and they are cutting him a check today for the system 2800, rims 2700, and 3000 in paint and bodywork not including the 500 dollars the car is actuaaly worth without all the extras ^_^

but that is some bs, i hope they do the right thing and give you more money

American Bass*DC Power