Sonic Electronix

shit man thats a nice ass bentley you got dude. i mean the reason its hard to belive someone now a days is cause you get people posting rides that arnt even there or stuff that they got that they stole the pics so they could say they had it.

but still man i like that bentley man looks nice you got anyother whips besides those?

Thats exactly it.

I dont understand why they had rolls royce in the trunk of a bentley. that threw me a bit. Also the reason I asked is Ive seen a bentley like that before and was wondering if it was you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i say just for shits and giggles that you (mhuck123) take a pic of you and your screenname next to your car to prove that it is your whip so that way you disprove anybody that says it isnt yours at least thats what id do.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

reading>you guys

title says OLD car..... and he states in op that he sold it acouple months ago....

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

shit man thats a nice ass bentley you got dude. i mean the reason its hard to belive someone now a days is cause you get people posting rides that arnt even there or stuff that they got that they stole the pics so they could say they had it.

but still man i like that bentley man looks nice you got anyother whips besides those?

Well the first few pics were from car shows I was in with my club Europrojektz so they are from other sites, just of my car and in much better quality. I do have a ton of misc. pics of the car too when we were selling it like doors and VIN and shit as well as photos with my kids in it but I don't usually post photos with my kids online.

We do but not really fixed up yet, I have the Olds Cutlass that was in the reflection on the Benz with 20" davins and all shaved up but I'm repainting it as we speak (literally doing it myself)

Thats exactly it.

I dont understand why they had rolls royce in the trunk of a bentley. that threw me a bit. Also the reason I asked is Ive seen a bentley like that before and was wondering if it was you

Yeah I know, like I said I bought it already done and it looked pretty but that was a little weird to me too.

reading>you guys

title says OLD car..... and he states in op that he sold it acouple months ago....

Exactly :good:

Starting From Scratch!!

Nice cars. You still in the L.A area?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I have this old video of the delivery too

the driver cant drive for shit!! but nice ride. can we get pics of the cutty on davins?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/