North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

yea because we sure showed all the other countries what was up when we invaded the middle east. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

that 'good ol country boy' is a douche.

as for the NK situation. it pisses me off, but theres nothing i can do about it.

we should all just stop tripping about a nuclear war and live life.

know what i mean?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::good:

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

shit it wouldnt even take a nuke to wipe them off the map just load a few missile with white phosphorus and watch the country burn they are the type that will load a woman or child down with a bomb, gun or whatever so if a so called civiilian gets killed it wont be much

it probly wouldnt even take a few missles to wipe em out. just go over and light a fart on fire and that damn country would go up in flames!!

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

1) NK will star out by attacking SK. We have troops there and not enough to keep it 'safe'.

2) NK's 'Army' is primarilaly comprised of people who HAVE to serve as it is a requirement in their country after your 18th birthday.

3) ALOT of those 'soldiers' will drop weapons and run when they see some pissed off American's running at them

4) We DO have the ability to sneak into NK. We have done it before many times. If you don't believe tat go see someone who has been there in the last 10 years especially along the DMZ area.

When NK attacks it will be swift and brutal. Unfortunatly, the US response wont be quite but we all want, but we will win this shit.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::good:

Retarded or not, we were safe from this shit under his watch...Bammers is just waiting for the polls to tell him what to do....In the 5 days his method takes, NK could launch a nuke right at us, and don't think for a second they don't have the ability...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

it probly wouldnt even take a few missles to wipe em out. just go over and light a fart on fire and that damn country would go up in flames!!

do you have any idea that last time we fought NK, we couldnt beat them?

they have a very large military. its going to take much more than a few missles to kill them. if we just launch nukes then we will open up the option of other countries using nukes. as of now nukes are just a trump card and we want it to stay that way. we DONT want them to be used on anyone, ever.

and not caring about killing civilians... bush went to war, most people didnt support him. dont you think their could be MANY people that dont support Kim? but they all deserve death because you read an article about Kim wanting to bomb us. very rational americans we are indeed.

every person here saying how easy it would be to kill them are just showing how ignorant they are.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

do you have any idea that last time we fought NK, we couldnt beat them?

they have a very large military. its going to take much more than a few missles to kill them. if we just launch nukes then we will open up the option of other countries using nukes. as of now nukes are just a trump card and we want it to stay that way. we DONT want them to be used on anyone, ever.

and not caring about killing civilians... bush went to war, most people didnt support him. dont you think their could be MANY people that dont support Kim? but they all deserve death because you read an article about Kim wanting to bomb us. very rational americans we are indeed.

every person here saying how easy it would be to kill them are just showing how ignorant they are.

All The Children & Women Should Have been Killed Over in Middle East... There All Raised Upon the SAME morals The Other Jackass Is raised Upon... So getting Rid of The man who taught them The BS Isnt Going to make them Not follow in his Footsteps....

I cant stand it when people Always Talk about Oh the Poor Civilians....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

All The Children & Women Should Have been Killed Over in Middle East... There All Raised Upon the SAME morals The Other Jackass Is raised Upon... So getting Rid of The man who taught them The BS Isnt Going to make them Not follow in his Footsteps....

No cause at where they are at they dont have a choice to leave or not. Plan and simple thats how they wanna do to us they see us as the devil over here since our last leader. so see it as if it was your mom or brother or sister or father that are the "cilvilians"that are goin to be bombed at.Your family may not choose to like the kind of leadership we are under but we are still here arnt we?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Women and college students are the main participants in the Iranian protests....so obviously they do not like thier leadership nor follow in thier footsteps

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

wow, this is some serious shit, if they are threatining to launch a missile into washington dc i live just 5 hours from there, and I agree with the poster above, if they wanna threaten to wipe us off the map, then lets just go ahead and get rid of them before anything happens to us.

i wouldnt really worry about it. nuclear weapons they might have but resources they dont. if you do research on N.korea they are literally running out of them. they dont do much trade and they've been trying to scare us for quite sometime. intimidators they TRY to be but there is no doubt about it. they attack anybody and violate that peace treaty and they can forget about it. seriously look at some pictures of the land over there and in some area's (besides the border) and there's no freakin tree's!!! how the hell do they plan on starting a damn war and they are limited on resources for paper products??? i'd like to see it. can somebody say pearl harbor all over again?

Edited by Florida heat

4 sets of JL vr (discontinued) 6.5 components

4 JL wo 15"

2 JL/J2 1000.1

Alpine v power 400x4

Kenwood h/u

all in a hyundai :)