North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

Wish our government wasn't a bunch of pussies....we're already looked down on for invading the middle east....I say wipe that terrorist nation out.

xmf2

we need to do what we did in WWII and drop some bombs and show them whos boss.

im sick and tired of hearin the same shit on the news everyday too. i havent paid a whole lot of attention to the Iran thing but wtf are they going crazy about anyway

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i dunno about some of the posts above mine, but a few sound just like the way hitler was going about and doing his stuff... reguardless if i get flamed or not, he hated what the other people believed in, believed they were wrong and tried to wipe them out.. Do you guys really want to come off sounding like that?

*not flaming any one, just stating that when i read a few of these, i thought of how it was during that era

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i dunno about some of the posts above mine, but a few sound just like the way hitler was going about and doing his stuff... reguardless if i get flamed or not, he hated what the other people believed in, believed they were wrong and tried to wipe them out.. Do you guys really want to come off sounding like that?

*not flaming any one, just stating that when i read a few of these, i thought of how it was during that era

Quite contrary, we are allowing THEM to become Hitler. Do any of you actually know how WWII started? Hitler kept demanding more and more, and repeatedly broke the treaty of Versailles, and instead of protesting the Allied powers just said...OK. They didn't put up a fight, they just said "you better not" and look where that got us. They didn't fight until Hitler attacked Poland...WTF. Are we gonna wait until NY is nuked to put up a fight....it's not like back in 39 when they had to physically send troops and invade. They press one button and millions of innocent lives are gone. And are you going to put all of your trust into a missile defense system that we never tested in real world situations? One slip up from anyone, and bye bye goes a big city....and I'm going to New York in a few weeks, and don't feel like being vaporized on my fucking vacation.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

i was refering to them being wiped off the map and stuff... and kill every one and women and children... its not how we as americans are supposed to be.

Just because we have the power to do something, doesnt mean we should..

and yes, killing women and children and all that other stuff that was posted above, sounds just like hitler...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

All The Children & Women Should Have been Killed Over in Middle East... There All Raised Upon the SAME morals The Other Jackass Is raised Upon... So getting Rid of The man who taught them The BS Isnt Going to make them Not follow in his Footsteps....

I cant stand it when people Always Talk about Oh the Poor Civilians....

Ok.........enough of that shit. Lemme give you an example

If I was born of a pair of racist ass parents who thought everyone not white protestant was to be exterminated and it had gone that way for generations in my family, does that automatically mean I will be racist?

FUCK NO

And lets also keep something in mind, the 2 major versions of Islam at war right now are Shi'ia and Sunni. The ONLY major belief differiencal between the two is one believes all holy men are to only be decendants of Allah, while the other one thinks it is not a birth right but earned. That's it.

We went in, stirred up aa hornets nest that had been that way for years and it was all over fucking oil. Believe it or not. Just look at the big picture.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Trust me guys, i hate this shit just as much as every one else does..Hell it was the main reason i joined the military, AFTER 9/11... But i cant tolerate some one whos willing to take innocent human lifes... reguardless of what a few jackasses did, it does not stand for their whole race.

The reason that it takes 5 or so days to deal with a issue, is because hes looking at it at a political standing, if we piss off any more nations, its quite possible that we could be wiped off the map, he has to watch what he does very carefully. He is representing the US as a whole, Do you want to be put in the same boat as Osama bin laden? ALOT of americans hate middle easterns for what he did, would you want every other nation in the world hating every american for what obama does? we are trying to make peace, not war...

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

Trust me guys, i hate this shit just as much as every one else does..Hell it was the main reason i joined the military, AFTER 9/11... But i cant tolerate some one whos willing to take innocent human lifes... reguardless of what a few jackasses did, it does not stand for their whole race.

The reason that it takes 5 or so days to deal with a issue, is because hes looking at it at a political standing, if we piss off any more nations, its quite possible that we could be wiped off the map, he has to watch what he does very carefully. He is representing the US as a whole, Do you want to be put in the same boat as Osama bin laden? ALOT of americans hate middle easterns for what he did, would you want them hating every american for what obama does? we are trying to make peace, not war...

applause

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

All The Children & Women Should Have been Killed Over in Middle East... There All Raised Upon the SAME morals The Other Jackass Is raised Upon... So getting Rid of The man who taught them The BS Isnt Going to make them Not follow in his Footsteps....

We stay out of their buisiness and they stay out of ours. That way nobody can be at fault.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

The reason that it takes 5 or so days to deal with a issue, is because hes looking at it at a political standing, if we piss off any more nations, its quite possible that we could be wiped off the map, he has to watch what he does very carefully. He is representing the US as a whole, Do you want to be put in the same boat as Osama bin laden? ALOT of americans hate middle easterns for what he did, would you want every other nation in the world hating every american for what obama does? we are trying to make peace, not war...

i was refering to them being wiped off the map and stuff... and kill every one and women and children... its not how we as americans are supposed to be.

Thats whats up. :good:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?