North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

I remember hearing N Korea did have the largest military, and well, they do... They have like 1.2mill active troops and 4.7million reserve!

Thats 6mill compared to our 3 million of active, and reserve

But yeah there is a huge technological Failure N Korea has over the US. I just cant believe they are trying to pull some shit like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...f_active_troops

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

The MINUTE they launch a nuke, they can kiss their entire country good bye including the leadership.......the million man army and their old ass equipment will be nothing but vapor.

x2, well said Steve.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

lets just send the "meade nation" over there and do it ourselves. who's down? haha

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Operation "Big BALLS"

Mission status - Fly over North Korea and drop 2 A-bombs and fly back, call it a day !

You threaten us = we decimate you!

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Well that sucks, because I just wanked off to some asian hardcore video

:rofl:

On a more serious note, I think they are bluffing! Then again, we might just have to wait an see!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

If they launched anything even pointed remotely at the United States that could have the POTENTIAL to hit US it would be intercepted and destroyed before it came anywhere near us, however with Obama I doubt there would be any physical retaliation by the U.S.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

naw i dunno, obama issued those marines to take head shots *that hasnt been done in a VERY, VERY LONG time...* We in the military are not allowed to do that at all, so i think if they did do something, he would retaliate

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones