DC Sound Lab

DC Shaped Port Wall build

i haven't had much time on this site since i left for south america but i gotta say that's one port i've never seen before and i'm impressed with the number it put up. DC doing it big.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

damn so this is where all the chat is. lol i was wondering wtf nothing on the other forums threads

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

answered all my questions too. but hey need to get some springs on there. lol your rear sags more then mine (that didnt sound so good) oh ya what all did you tweak to get the 151

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Gawd damn Drew, that is fawkin sick and sounds like it turned out just as good if not better than you wanted, awesome work!!!

also, *cough* *cough* if you ever come to reno, you know to see rusty, or need to pick up some DC's or somethin let me know, i wanna hear dis chit naaaah mean?

but i'm seeing new reno people in this thread didn't know there were many people here hah

but that thing looks stupid loud, congrats mang!!!

Edited by a_steezy

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Well to steezy- i have an apt in Reno where i work for Rusty Part time.

and Monte- i'm in Fairfield between sac and Vallejo

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Shit looks loud!!!! I'm gonna be doing a similar build in my saturn, two 18's, bandpass,3400 watts RMS, lol. Let's see that http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif .

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator