SQMonte Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Yeah, what you did was illegal, but either way, glad you're ok. I hope you learned a lesson from this though. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Gotz1lung Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Shit coming off trucks/cars that wasnt secure is no joke.. I was on a run with my dad about 10yrs ago out west(NM i think) and a sheet of 1/2plywood came off a truck on the freeway, it cut the entire front 3rd of the trailor off along with the fiberglass topper to the rig on my dads semi... Glad to hear you are ok cept for the soreness 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
BobbyG2 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Did he died? *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
99GPGTX Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 glad your alright bro. Arent you on GPONA.com also? i am but havent been for a while Someone out there should have seen that 2x4 and picked it up thats kinda weird for something to be laying in that area it must have just dropped from a truck not even an hour or 30 minutes before you hit it thats what im sayin...so stupid side note, just got back from seeing transformers...pretty legit. Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Mikesmith0890 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 i am but havent been for a while thats what im sayin...so stupid side note, just got back from seeing transformers...pretty legit. was the movie legit or was it megan fox.. c'mo Wes just admit it lol i thought the movie was good, she just made it better AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Thewes Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Regardless of the law its really nice to see no one got hurt, this shit is fucking scary. I bet you appreciate shit just a bit more man, glad your okay.
00_XJ Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I got into a wreck leaving scrapin' last weekend. I was in a "yield on green" lane to turn left and some jackass coming the opposite direction was doing about 90 in the 35 and I didn't realize he was speeding so I ended up going and hitting him. It was my fault by law and it ended up costing me about 800 bucks out of my pocket to fix my truck and I was quoted 1200 more to have it painted. Liabilty FTL. I was extremely pissed, and then I thought about it. If I would have turned a second earlier they would have hit my passenger side door and there was no way my best friend would've walked away from that. Just be lucky you both walked away from it, you can replace a car, you can't replace a life. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I got into a wreck leaving scrapin' last weekend. I was in a "yield on green" lane to turn left and some jackass coming the opposite direction was doing about 90 in the 35 and I didn't realize he was speeding so I ended up going and hitting him. It was my fault by law and it ended up costing me about 800 bucks out of my pocket to fix my truck and I was quoted 1200 more to have it painted. Liabilty FTL. I was extremely pissed, and then I thought about it. If I would have turned a second earlier they would have hit my passenger side door and there was no way my best friend would've walked away from that. Just be lucky you both walked away from it, you can replace a car, you can't replace a life. Unless your Chuck Norris....... On Topic, Glad to see you and your buddy are fine, and for once it wasnt caused by a 80 year old woman ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Aaron813 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Unless your Chuck Norris....... On Topic, Glad to see you and your buddy are fine, and for once it wasnt caused by a 80 year old woman Na an 80 year old tree Ya Wes they usually keep the exit around here pretty clean I actually live pretty close to that
rumproast789 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 it probably fell out of the back of a truck unnoticed.im not trying to change the subject but people are idiots... we took my moms brand new tnc van down to florida and some idiot let a chair fly out of his truck bed and we hit it fucking up the bumper... like how hard is it to secure shit down to your car especially on the free way glad your alright that sounds like a bad accident 2002 ford explorer 200 amp rewound alt single 18" Fi btl fully loaded 2 1750's 2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts 2 ought wiring cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.