Sonic Electronix

A idea ive been thinking about !!!

I think i might still have some of the papers that were sent to me from Mnster garage, if you need any of the legal mumbojumbo to look at..If your interested ill run out to the safe box and check for ya.

Thier interview process was pretty cool to, they dig deep to find out how skilled you really are.. Sprised the Chit outa me when they called my HS welding teacher..hahaha

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

put restrictions on em too. like in iron chef where they have to use a specific ingredient. maybe a certain amp or a certain sub. or they cant go higher than this many subs or amps kinda thing.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I think i might still have some of the papers that were sent to me from Mnster garage, if you need any of the legal mumbojumbo to look at..If your interested ill run out to the safe box and check for ya.

Thier interview process was pretty cool to, they dig deep to find out how skilled you really are.. Sprised the Chit outa me when they called my HS welding teacher..hahaha

yes that would be great

im diggin it

it doesnt have to be a season long show just like a miniseries or something :\

but to get the hype up you would have to have them doing some of the usual bass video stuff like move the windows in the office buildings, and burp 20hz right behind cops just to mess with them...oh and then get pulled over :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

yes that would be great

Ok, ill go tomorrow, i gotta go tot the bank anyhow. It was pretty basic from what i remember, but just had the correct legal terms to cover thier (your) ass..

i do remeber the waiver had: -"Blank- participant excepts all risks and possible injuries during...blah blah blah." EVERY paragraph started with that quote tho.

Ill pm ya 2morow if its in there or not.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

This sounds like a sweet idea.

1) I liked the idea of a east cost - mid west - west coast type challenge

2) 5-6 man teams seems perfect, with a break down something like this. 2 noobs, 2 experienced hobbiest, 1 veteran competitor and possiable a company rep (details on this man later)

3) You said something about maybe getting company sponserships. If this is possible, most companys could use this type of promotion and with a member of the company on the team you could maybe get that company to sell at cost. Thus creating a possible company sponsered vehicle that dosent cost the supporting company a arm and a leg.

4) Love the idea of a limited car selection. Have a total of 5 cars (as already stated) and let all teams know what they are say 3-5 days ahead of time but the day the build starts they have to pull a number from a hat and that will choice the build car. take the top 5 used compition type cars and toss them out and go from there.

5) Youtude could be a very powerfull toolin getting this going also

Just a couple of idea's....

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Archived