1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

does i smell fanboy flamewar? :3

the pods look GREAT. good job.

are you advertising for Nike? look at that (grease?) on the ground.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

does i smell fanboy flamewar? :3

the pods look GREAT. good job.

are you advertising for Nike? look at that (grease?) on the ground.

lol no flamewar his car is a piece ha. thanks i just have to get the passenger side done. i wish i was sponsored by Nike lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol no flamewar his car is a piece ha. thanks i just have to get the passenger side done. i wish i was sponsored by Nike lol

Pick witch car =P!!! En hurry up nigga both mine got done in 2 days lol!

I cant wait to here it with more mids en highs that the only thing you where lacking!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Pick witch car =P!!! En hurry up nigga both mine got done in 2 days lol!

I cant wait to here it with more mids en highs that the only thing you where lacking!!!

lol ok they are both done. im gonna snag some temp speakers until i figure out exactly which speakers i want.

PICT0002-1.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

looks sick good job

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok so i took my subs out and redid the wiring from 12 gauge, to 10 gauge. and i took all of my temp paneling out and im going to make it show quality. here are some bare pics.

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

How hard would it be to drop the speaker wire down through the cab floor and up into the box through the floor of the bed? Just an opinion on "Cleaning up the wiring" ;) looks great all around

I had a 75 F-100 with a 351M-400 in it, hurst t-handle shifter with 410 gears. No Traction at all... lol

Keep the updates coming, im subscribed to your build log

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Archived