need help to get rid of pits in body filler lol

ok i am on my second attempt to get my A pilars as perfect as i can. i dont have much experiance with the stuff and just learned the correct way to mix lol to prevent air bubbles in it. anyways i sanded them down again to get rid if the paint and all that, put another layer of filler to get rid of some pits. as i got the sanding started today i seen a few other pits pop up and the old ones are gone. is there a dif product out there that a guy could use to just fill in the pits instead of mixing another batch of filler? im totally new to this but will NOT stop until i gots no pits lol. they are ugly and cant stand the sight of em. i sholud also say i dont have any plans to wrap them cuz i will paint them again. thanks ahead of time for any help :D

Do a glazing putty over the pits. Let it dry, sand. Don't use bondo glaze, get a good glaze like dolphin glaze.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Do a glazing putty over the pits. Let it dry, sand. Don't use bondo glaze, get a good glaze like dolphin glaze.

sweet thanks guys. ill see if they got that around someplace tomorrow. damn this makes my life ALOT easier lol.

Don't use glazing puddy, why buy overpriced stuff when you can make your own. Just mix in a little bit of fiberglass resin in with the bondo about a tablespoon full and mix like normal with the regular bondo hardner...

bondo, fiberglass resin, and bondo hardner. DO NOT MIX IN RESIN HARDNER!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing body work since i was about 12 years old I'm 32 now...

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Don't use glazing puddy, why buy overpriced stuff when you can make your own. Just mix in a little bit of fiberglass resin in with the bondo about a tablespoon full and mix like normal with the regular bondo hardner...

bondo, fiberglass resin, and bondo hardner. DO NOT MIX IN RESIN HARDNER!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing body work since i was about 12 years old I'm 32 now...

damn even better yet lol i got all that sittin around. thought i was never gonna get rid of them damn things and cant put up with them either :D

damn even better yet lol i got all that sittin around. thought i was never gonna get rid of them damn things and cant put up with them either :D

Its what I did when I painted MATTMAN24's door pods and my tweeter pods as well. And most people have bondo and resin sitting around but no glazing puddy. And stay away from that laquer red scratch fill puddy. it will shrink and crack and then you will have to almost start over once that happens...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg